Chapter 28

On weekends all ready for get  together party.

Noor said  that "  I don't know what to wear ? I am going first time in these  type of party .
I don't know what to do
then she fell that someone's hand  around her waist and she came to know that is none other than her husband .
she turned to him and said that
"I am too much tensed  because it's very first time I am going to attend a party ,
then he said don't worry Jaan I am here .
and he  open his  almirah and bring a parcel for her and said " this is for you you have to hear it on party"

Noor saw that it's so beautiful suit and she happily jump on him and kissed him said " you are the best as I didn't have idea what to wear thank you thank you thank you so much."❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

When she came out from her bathroom Armaan mesmerized by  her natural beauty and said " Jaan in this party you have to stay away from other male ,because I am not going  to tolerate this.

Noor smile by seeing  his possessiveness and said
" of course I will stay away from other you did not need to feel insecure "
saying this she started laughing Armaan narrowed his eyes and then captured her lips and kiss her hard.

Noor wear her  jewellery and they both went downstairs before  anyone can come.
when Noor come and she went to kitchen for checking on arrangement after that see saw that Armaan receiving guest  and party start.

Mahira came and sat at  corner because now she understood that Armaan is out of her clutch .

Noor come and that Anaya was coming  happily and she was enjoying with moving  here and there and  then she's  come and stood beside noor and said
"bhabhi your looking very beautiful and today bhai  was gone .
Noor playfully hit her head and said  you are becoming naughty day by day.

After some time
Noor saw that Anaya is  eating chocolate by sitting in corner so that no one can notice that she was eating chocolate at that time also.

after sometime Anya came and said
" Bhabhi  do you want to eat "
noor saw  here and there
said "  come in kitchen then we will eat together and they both went inside the kitchen for eating chocolate so that no one can scold them."

Armaan hug his friend and said
" it's been so long Asher , and I am so glad that you have decided to come back India.
how was everything going in your family ?
he said everything is fine now they  again  started to pressurizing me for marriage"
Armaan said " what you think about"  Asher said " I am ready for marriage because there is no way in hell that I am going to stop my life for others person. But i will not marry that girl
Firstly because she doesn't trust and second dhe us after my money.
I want  someone who always stand beside me in any condition"

After that Armaan said come and meet with my  wife and family.

Asher saw that a girl is eating chocolate at the corner of room in party.

Asher meet Armaan's dad and mom then he meet with his brother and noor . Armaan told him  that no one knows about this marriage .
so we are keeping a secret sometime

After that when asher saw her again then said to him
"  who is that girl who is eating chocolate in that corner,
Because i think she is a student of my college.?"

Armaan turned and saw that Anaya was eating chocolate in corner he narrowed his eyes and call Anaya
she looked at her brother shocked because till now she no one can catch her eating chocolate during parties but how come her brother know this.

Then Armaan introduce her to asher but anaya saw himand glare at him and said to Armaan "i know him bhai."

Armaan arc his eyebrows then she said " he is md of college , and he is very rude arrogant and he hates girls."

Anaya told all details in one flow to her brother.
Asher was shocked because she said all these things in nervousness and she didn't even realise it.

Armaan said : look like you are knowing him  very well.

Anaya said that " bhai people always Beaware of danger And left hurriedly"

Asher asked Armaan " did your sister really called me as a danger"

Armaan said "i think so."
After that they both started laughing.
Armaan said actually she is a bit childish .

Armaan was looking very happy.
When party was about to end
Asher saw that Anaya was trying her best to hide from him .
He smiled at her by seeing her antic.

When all guest left the party then only Armaan saw that noor was a talking to male and he clearly saw that Noor was very comfortable with him .

Before leaving he hug noor but noor didn't mind . Seeing this Armaan gave a punch to him and noor was shocked seeing this and asked to Armaan
"why did u punch my cousin. " "Because he touched you"

then noor said "he is my cousin Armaan, you are very busy that's why I didn't tell you , and thought to introduce with him some other time".
Farhana said " soory jiju i didn't know that you didn't like it, noori you should have been told me earlier so that i am not in pain".

Then Ayaan said"  i m going to take him for medical treatment"

When noor turned towards Armaan she saw that he was still angry on her and glaring her for hugging someone else ।

Before she knows anything he dragged her towards there room at that time no one was there to stop him

What will happen to Noor?
Tell me in comments
Thanks for love and support
my lovely readers 😘🤗 🤗🤗🤗🤗