Ordinary People part 1

The morning dawned bright and beautiful four days after Elena's almost death at Stef's hand and Elena didn't really want to get up. After her talk with Klaus four days ago, her mind had been a chaotic mess.

Klaus had somehow known she was in danger, he explained it as a pain in his chest that he just knew meant that Elena was in danger, and he had called Rebekah who had managed to save her in time.

At the same time, she was so very confused, maybe she was sick or something. First it began with the tingles and warmth in her chest when she was around Elijah or even just thought of him and that still kept happening, but now she started to feel the same symptoms around Klaus. Was she dying? Cancer? Insane? Maybe she should go to a doctor or something.

"Elena, you awake?" Jenna poked her head through the door.

"No, just leave me here to die in peace." Elena grumbled from the bed.

"No can do, doodle bug." Jenna laughed. "You told me to wake you up early because apparently Mason told you about some cave or something that you wanted to look for."

"Oh, right." Elena grumbled. "I had forgotten about that."

"Well, Alaric didn't and he's been ready to go for over an hour." Jenna chuckled. "He's very adorable when he's excited about history."

"You being so gone on that guy, that's what's adorable." Elena giggled as she got up and walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After her shower Elena decided to put on an outfit that was inspired by Indiana Jones because she was going on an adventure in some before unexplored caves; brown skinny jeans, white long-sleeved shirt, brown ankle boots, dark leather jacket and a leather satchel that Caroline had given her.

She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, the only thing missing was a hat, otherwise she could almost pass as a cosplayer doing a female version of Indiana Jones. she finished off the outfit by putting on a leather armband that Nik had sent her from wherever he and Mason where.

 she finished off the outfit by putting on a leather armband that Nik had sent her from wherever he and Mason where

Elena made her way to the kitchen, only to stop and smirk in the doorway. Tyler had Jeremy pressed up against the counter with his tongue showed down Jeremy's throat, while Jeremy moaned lowly.

"I didn't know I ordered breakfast entertainment today, but I'm not complaining." Elena spoked up deviously.

"Lena!" Jeremy gasped and fumbled a little while Tyler just smiled.

"Good morning, Alpha." Tyler walked over and nuzzled her throat.

"Good morning, pup." Elena stroked a hand through Tyler's hair before she walked over to the cupboard to grab a powerbar, then she turned and smirked at Jeremy, "Little brother."

"I thought you were going somewhere with Alaric." Jeremy asked with smile and a huff.

"I'm on my way right now." Elena bounced her way towards the door. "Oh, and if you two are gonna fuck in the kitchen, remember to clean up after yourself."