Dance Enemy part 3

Elena and Stefan arrived at the dance with Damon who hurried inside as soon as he had parked his car.

"Why did we let Damon drive?" Stefan asked as they slowly walked towards the school.

"Because he has a nice car." Elena shrugged with a smile, which grew bigger when she saw Bonnie and Jeremy. "Hey you two."

"You look gorgeous, Lena." Jeremy smiled and pulled his siter into a hug.

"And you look very dashing." Elena hugged back, then she hugged Bonnie. "You look amazing, Bon."

"You too." Bonnie chirped happily.

"Are you guys ready to do this?" Stefan asked and offered Bonnie his arm.

"Let's kick some ass!" Elena laughed as she took Jeremy's arm and the four of them walked into the school.

They walked in and made their way to Damon who was standing close to the stage, but before they could ask if he had seen anything Dana walked up on the stage.

"Thanks for being here, everybody. We have a special shout-out tonight." Dana said as they group stopped in front of the stage. "This is for Elena, from Klaus."

Dedicated to the one I love by The Mamas and The Papas started to play, stunning Elena.

"That was a lame, cheap shot." Damon scoffed. "He's just trying to bait us."

"Are you actually swaying and humming along?" Bonnie asked as she turned to look at Elena.

"Yeah, sorry, but I kinda like this song for some reason." Elena smiled, not noticing the pleased look on Alaric's face. "Anyway, I know everyone here."

"Maybe he's not here." Stefan theorized. "Just wants us to believe that he his."

"It's a party, people." Damon told them. "Blend. Let him come to us."

"Good idea." Bonnie grabbed Jeremy's arm.

"No, no, I really don't feel like dancing." Jeremy stuttered out.

"Too bad." Bonnie smirked and pulled him out on the dance floor.

"There's Ric." Damon hummed. "I'll be back."

"Bye Terminator." Elena giggled as Stefan led her out to the dance floor.

After having danced for a while, Elena noticed Caroline arriving with a guy from the football team. "Caroline's here, she doesn't know what's going on."

"I'm on it." Stefan gestured for Damon to take his place as he walked over to Caroline.

"How are you doing?" Damon asked as he took her hand.

"Feeling like I'm missing something." Elena shrugged. "You?"

"Cool as a cucumber. Come on, remember the last decade dance?" Damon chuckled. "When you tortured a vampire that had tried to eat you?"

"Oh yeah." Elena laughed. "That was fun."

"Yes, it was." Damon spun her around.

"You're good at this." Elena complimented.

"I've got moves you've never seen." Damon smirked to hide his embarrassment, making Elena laugh.

After a while Elena decided to go to the drink table for some punch and was joined by Jeremy. But he quickly leaves, making Elena wonder if she had done something wrong.

"Everything alright?" Stefan asked as he saw the sad look on her face.

"I'm not sure." Elena murmured. "Did I do something to hurt Jeremy?"