House Party part 2

Elena hadn't spoken to the Salvatore brothers or Alaric for over a week and when they tried, she ignored them and walked away. She wasn't angry or pissed as much as she felt betrayed. She wasn't some little girl that couldn't protect herself and needed coddling.

"Elena." Stefan said as he made his way into her room through her window.

Elena just turned away from him and started to walk away but Stefans hand on her arm stopped her.

"I know that you are angry at us but this is really important." Stefan pleaded with her.

"Oh, so now you feel like telling me about the important bits?" Elena glared. "Or are you just going to have Alaric shoot me with a crossbow again if I don't do want you want?"

"It's Kathrine." Stefan told her.

"Fine, I'll meet you at the boarding house but I'm still mad at you." Elena huffed and made her way out of the house after telling Jenna where she was going.

"Are you sure, doodle bug?" Jenna asked.

"Yeah, but it doesn't mean I have forgotten what they did." Elena kissed her on the cheek and left.

Jenna had slapped Alaric when she found out what he had done and refused to talk to him for as long as Elena did. The night Elena had come home from the cabin she had told Jenna and Jeremy everything and then the three of them had spent the night cuddled up on the couch.

Jeremy had actually punched Stefan every time he saw him for three days and even had Tyler helping with the punching and he had showed a stake in Damons leg after he found out what they had done to his sister. But worst of all was Alaric's punishment; Jeremy kept pranking him, glued his cabinets, air horn under his seat etc.

Twenty minutes later Elena walked into the boarding house to see Damon and Stefan glaring at one Kathrine Pierce. She ignored the three as she walked over to the drink table and poured herself some bourbon.

"Kathrine, nice to see you again." Elena nodded at her double.

"Elena, I've heard that you are angry at Damon and Stefan." Kathrine smirked.

"Today is the first day I have talked to either of them in a week so..." Elena shrugged. "You know, we should go shopping sometime."

"Oh, that could be fun." Kathrine nodded with a smirk.

"We could tell people we're identical twins." Elena chuckled.

"Are you two done?" Damon asked with a huff.

"No." Elena and Kathrine chorused.

"Anyway, what did you want?" Elena looked at Damon and Stefan with a glare.

"When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb." Damon told her.

"Hey! That's my great, great, great something grandmother your talking about, show some respect!" Elena mock scolded. She might not really like Kathrine at the moment but if she stopped trying to kill her friend and family Elena thought they could get along.

"How's that possible?" Stefan asked Damon, ignoring Elena's outburst.

"He's an Original." Kathrine smirked. "They have all sorts of special skills."

"We don't want you here." Damon sneered.

"You need me, especially Elena." Kathrine looked at her.

"Like hell!" Stefan huffed.

"We all want the same thing... Klaus dead." Kathrine said and Elena almost laughed, she didn't want him dead she wanted to help him. "Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off."