Homecoming deal part 1

Elena walked into the boarding house wearing an outfit that made her feel kick ass and dark. Mat black high heeled shoes with studs, short leather skirt, a top with the words 'Normal is Boring' and a black leather jacket. Jenna had helped her fix her nails so they basically looked like mat black claws earlier this morning and just before she left the house with Rebekah, she had painted her lips black.

 Jenna had helped her fix her nails so they basically looked like mat black claws earlier this morning and just before she left the house with Rebekah, she had painted her lips black

She had let Rebekah look through her closet to find an outfit to wear for the day and Rebekah didn't disappoint. Short, tight, long-sleeved dress with studs on the arms and shoulders, mat black high heeled shoes and a brown leather jacket. Her nails had been painted in a mat red and where also looking like claws.

 Her nails had been painted in a mat red and where also looking like claws

"Well, don't you two look ready to take on the newest big bad." Damon smiled at them as they entered the parlor.

"Have you been watching Buffy again?" Elena asked with a smirk.

"It makes me laugh!" Damon defended himself with a chuckled.

"You look good, Elena." Stef walked in from the kitchen. "No hard feelings about the whole' me almost killing you' thing, right?"

Elena smiled pleasantly at him and walked up to him. As she stood in front of him, she suddenly shoved a stake into the right side of his chest, still smiling pleasantly. "No hard feelings about the whole 'me stabbing in the chest with a stake' thing, right?"

"You are much different from the other doppelgängers that have been over the years." A male voice remarked from behind them.

"So they tell me." Elena turned around to look at him. "Mikael, I presume?"

"And you must be Elena." Mikael nodded at her.

Elena studied him and did her best not to test her newly painted nails against his face. While Mikael did look like Sebastian Roché, the man that played him on the tv-show, there was something cold and cruel that made a man who should be handsome look almost grotesque in some ways.

"You gonna help us kill Klaus or what?" Damon asked and Elena could have kissed him for taking Mikael's focus off her.

"Yes, but first we need to get him back here." Mikael said.