Brothers and Isobel part 4

Elena woke up early on the day of the Founder's Day parade. She taken a long warm shower and she was about to put on her makeup in the bathroom mirror when she froze. In the valley between her breasts there was two dark tattoo like marks.

Elena took off her bra so she could see the marks better and leaned closer to the mirror. One of the marks looked almost like the Viking rune YR which meant death, end or war except the lines were more flowing. The second mark almost looked like the Viking rune ALGIZ which meant life, beginning and protection, this mark was also more flowing than the original.

"What the fuck is going on?" Elena muttered to herself. She decided to talk to Damon and Stefan at a later date, she just wanted the Founders' Day parade out of the way first.

Around an hour later, Jenna was helping Elena with her Founders' Day parade dress. She had refused to use the one Elena had used in the show, mustard-ish yellow really wasn't her color. Instead she had chosen a dress in almost the same design except it was red and black.

"Did woman in the 1800s learn not to breath?" Elena gasped as Jenna tightened the corset of the dress.

"Suck it in, baby." Jenna laughed.

After the torture device...eh...corset was tied and Elena had put on a choker, which she had borrowed from Anna, that matched the dress, she made her way down the stairs.

"You look radiant, Lena." Jeremy, who was dressed as soldier, kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you, kind sir." Elena curtsied with a giggle. "You look very handsome."

"Thanks." Jeremy blushed a little, then he turned around to open the door when someone knocked.

"Hey Anna, you look beautiful." Jeremy said wide eyed as he looked at Anna who was on the other side of the door.

"Thank you, Jeremy." Anna smiled brightly. "Never thought I would get a chance to wear my old clothes again."

"Is it true that you learned how not to breath?" Elena asked as she tried to take a deep breath.

"The trick isn't not to breath," Anna smirked. "It's to learn how to breath in the right way."

"And the right way being?" Elena wondered.

"Instead of breathing with your entire ribcage you just breath with your upper chest." Anna explained as she demonstrated. "Just breath normally as you use the upper chest and you'll be fine."

Elena tried to breath as Anna instructed and noticed that it became easier the longer she did it, "Thank you, Anna, you're a life saver."

"No problem." Anna giggled. "Are you two ready to go?"

"Yeah, we're just waiting for aunt Jenna." Jeremy kissed Anna softly. "She's our chauffer for today."

"And here I am." Jenna walked in from the kitchen with a camera. "I need pictures!"

"Aunt Jenna." Elena chuckled but went to stand beside Jeremy while Anna was on his other side.

After a lot of pictures had been taken, they finally arrived at the high school and split up so they could go find their respective places.

Elena saw Damon and Stefan standing talking some paces away and started to make her way over to them, Stefan was wearing regular clothes, not having to be in the parade, but Damon was dressed as an 1800s gentlemen in a dark charcoal grey suit whit a brown tie thing and a red waistcoat to match her dress.