( 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑒𝑢𝑑 )

"what's better than one billionaire? two (two)specially if they from the same hue as you

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"what's better than one billionaire? two (two)
specially if they from the same hue as you...
nobody wins when the family feuds".

a day later and roman was still pissed about the jey situation. actually pissed wasn't even the word for how he felt right now. he was furious, enraged, or any other synonym of pissed.

he ordered shiny and terrence to tell the twins to come to the warehouse today. he knew that they wouldn't listen to him and the only way that roman could confront jey was if someone else told them to come. it did work though as shiny and terrence told roman that they were coming to the warehouse.

"roman... they're here" terrence told roman, who was sitting in his chair facing the behind wall.

"bring them up" he simply said, and terrence did just that.

a few minutes later a door opened and it was jey, meanwhile they left jimmy downstairs per roman's request. this whole situation was with jey and jey only, and roman only wanted the smoke with jey and jey only.

"roman.... what's up?" jey said. that "what's up" alone got roman hot, but he needed to ease into the conversation first before just blowing up. he wanted to do that anyways.

"I need to talk to you" roman said. he turned around in his chair already looking tense. jey could tell too as he was looking at roman sideways.

"okay.... what do you need to talk about?" he wondered.

".... so yesterday I was told some information about you. some information that I would've never thought that you would even be capable of doing, I never would've thought that you would have the balls of doing this!" roman began to say.

"and this information is...." jey said, trying to act like he had nothing to hide.

this really made roman even angrier and he suddenly threw the glass on his desk at the wall, breaking it in the process. jey was startled at his cousin going zero to one hundred real quick, he was confused as all hell at why he was acting real irrational right now.

"yo what the fuck roman?!" jey exclaimed. "that shit almost hit me!".

"that was the goal" roman said sternly.

"the fuck is your problem?!" jey yelled again.

"the fuck is MY problem?! nah the fuck is YOUR problem?!" roman exclaimed, now getting up.

"you really thought that I wasn't gonna find out about your little shit?! you going behind my back, you plotting against me to others, you having little secret dealings with paul.... YOU TAKING THAT STAKE DEAL?!".