( 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛 )

"here we go, climbing the stairway to heavenhere we go, walking the road of ecstasy taking a load, of the whole world off our shoulders the door is wide open, for youthe door is open, for me"

here we go, walking the road of ecstasy
taking a load, of the whole world off our shoulders
the door is wide open, for you
the door is open, for me".

st. ignatius loyola roman chatholic church was filling up with roman's family and friends as they were attending his funeral service. it was a gloomy day in new york as the dark grey clouds filled up the sky and the atmosphere was cold.

jimmy and jey arrived with their families, walking into the church with their sunglasses on to cover their eyes from the tears that they were shedding. roman's other cousins also came in, along with his aunts, uncles, and his sister summer. summer was very emotional, not even wearing sunglasses to hide her tears for her younger brother. it was a rough scene for everyone related to roman, as one of their own was gone.

iman's family and friends also came. her parents walked in along with some of her close friends and close extended family members that wanted to give iman some comfort and love after losing her husband. they came to show some support for one of their own that was hurting.

and then, a black cadillac limousine pulled up onto the street of the church. in that car was iman, jianni, julianne, and janelle since they all came from the house. iman was in the car holding jianni in her arms, saint laurent sunglasses on her face, tears beginning to form in her eyes. she was going to try and stay strong for her daughter, but she didn't know if she could.

"are you ready?" janelle asked her best friend. janelle had stayed by iman's side ever since everything happened. yes her and roman had their issues, but the last thing she wanted was for her friend to be upset. she felt so bad for iman as she was in so much pain over the loss of her husband.

"yes" iman mumbled quietly. her voice was hoarse, sounding like she was holding back tears.

"just know that you do not need to go up to his casket if you don't want to okay? and you also don't need to speak if you can't, one of us or even the twins could do it for you" julianne said. julianne has taken very good care of iman during this time as well, coming out of the hospital from her own trouble and making sure that iman was sane.

"I just wanna give him my final goodbyes, that's all I want" iman sighed.

"we got you sis" janelle told her friend, grabbing her hand to hold it.

the chauffeur opened the car door and let the four of them out. julianne walked out first, then janelle, and finally iman holding jianni's hand. while jianni didn't understand the concept of death and that her father would no longer be with us, she did see that her mother has been distraught throughout the past week, and it made her sad.