( 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 )

"you came into my life, sent from above when I lost all hopeyou showed me lovei'm checking for you boy, you're right on time angel of mine"

when I lost all hope
you showed me love
i'm checking for you boy, you're right on time
angel of mine".

(  five months later )

iman, janelle, tonya, and julianne were out at the soho park restaurant as they were in the area buying the final things that they need for the baby's nursery. the time was ticking as iman was now nine months pregnant and forty one weeks, meaning that the baby should be coming any day now.

the past few months of mourning and grieving have been very rough for iman and the family, but she's had a great support system to help her get through. janelle, julianne, and her parents are always there for her, and she's so grateful to be building a good relationship with patricia and sika. the most important thing was that she needed to have people by her side through this rough time, especially while she was pregnant. luckily she did have those people, great people.

"so where did the whole baby lion theme come from? it's very cute and I love the light blue orange color scheme" tonya wondered.

"jianni honestly gave me the idea. we were watching the lion king one day and she started saying that baby simba was like baby brother, so that gave me the idea to do the baby lion theme" iman explained.

"awww, jianni is so smart. my grandbaby is so smart" tonya smiled.

"I think it's cute from the basic stuff everyone else does" janelle added. "everyone always does a bear theme for their boy nurseries so a lion theme is definitely a different contrast".

"I see people do lion themes so it's not that original" iman chuckled. "but it made me really happy that jianni inspired a great idea, especially when I didn't have one at all. boy nursery themes are a lot harder than girls'".

"I remember when you did jianni's nursery, you did the basic princess one with the pink and the crowns and all of that" janelle said.

"I didn't even wanna do that I wanted to do a garden theme with butterflies and flowers. roman hated that idea and said to do the princess one cause it was better and because "jianni was our princess" iman explained.

"roman hating stuff... on brand" janelle chuckled. "but I actually don't think he would've hated this lion theme".

"why do you think that? I mean roman didn't even like disney movies" julianne said.

"well he liked lion king" iman added in. "he didn't like the princess movies because we would always watch them with jianni, but he liked lion king. he liked the message of it, the father son dynamic, family legacy, kingdom takeover".