( 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦, 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟, & 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡 )

"see, I believe in money, power, and respectfirst you get the moneythen you get the muthafuckin' powerafter you get the fuckin power, muthafuckas will respect you"

first you get the money
then you get the muthafuckin' power
after you get the fuckin power, muthafuckas will respect you"

it's friday night and roman was getting ready to drive to brownsville to go to the extreme exposé club. tonight was the first night that his products were gonna be sold in the club and he had to be there to make sure business was booming, and to also get his checks from paul.

he left his bedroom and walked out to leave. by going through the bedroom he saw that iman was on the couch watching tv, with a bowl of popcorn on the floor.

"i'm about to leave out" roman told her.

"okay" she said.

"what do you plan on doing tonight?" he asked her.

"I mean it's damn near ten o clock and our daughter is home so..... staying here and watching movies" iman told him.

"did you eat dinner yet? I haven't seen you eat and julianne isn't cooking this late at night, unless I make her but" roman said.

"i'm having pizza, it should be here soon" she said.

right on cue, the doorbell rung meaning that her "pizza" was here.

"you had a delivery? really iman you know how I feel about people delivering to our house" he groaned.

he hated it for the obvious, him being a drug lord, him having constant enemies. for all he knew this could've been an enemy in disguise coming to start shit. but roman had a strap on him anyways because of tonight.

roman went to the door and he looked through the peephole and saw who it was. it was just as worse as an enemy, it was janelle.

"why is she here?" roman groaned.

"because she's my best friend, let her in. she has my food too" iman told him already knowing he was talking about janelle.

"i'm not letting her in my home" roman protested, which annoyed iman. so she just got up and opened the door instead.

"hey iman" janelle said to her best friend, then she looked up at roman and rolled her eyes.

"surprised pablo escobar is here".

"why is this noisy b-" he began to say.

"WE'RE having movie night, hence the pizza and the popcorn" iman loudly said, before roman could call her a bitch and they would be trying to kill each other.