( 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑜 )

"whatcha gon do when shit hit the fedtake it like a man or snitch like a bitch whatcha gon do when shit hit the fan pray to God, go hard or lay up in the morgue"

take it like a man or snitch like a bitch
whatcha gon do when shit hit the fan
pray to God, go hard or lay up in the morgue".

(thank you to CERIGINAL  for giving me a song for this chapter, lord knows I was struggling for one lol)

the third precinct yonkers police department were currently working on their murder investigation of the OS13 gang that occurred back in late september. they were working together with the south bronx precincts to figure out who was responsible for the murders. the investigation has been ongoing and they were finally starting to get to who did it.

"we are bringing slyvia greene to the interviews. she was the main witness and her describing those hoodied up individuals is our key to figuring out who did this" yonkers police chief adam williamson explained to everyone.

"she doesn't know who exactly did it, all we know is that three people in hoodies and masks were responsible. they were covered up head to toe, even their hands" bronx cop henry glassman said.

"which is why we are awaiting on the security film from that night of the bronx club shooting. once we see the footage, it'll give us a clue of who did this. the people that the gang went to antagonize at that club would definitely want to get their revenge the next day" williamson explained. "sylvia will figure it out when she sees them, i'm sure she could tell by height who they were".

"but according to that news report it wasn't exactly slyvia that saw the ones in hoodies and masks, it was another person that went disclosed. slyvia only heard the rapid amount of gunshots" another bronx cop jason cook told williamson.

"when we meet with slyvia tomorrow, we will ask her if she directly saw the people" williamson told everyone. "we are still meeting with her though as she once again is the main witness".

a cop from the south bronx precinct named oscar hernandez walked into the room with a cd in his hand. chief williamson's eyes widened as he was starting to realize what the cd was, and he was very pleased with the major development.

"is this it?!" williamson asked hernandez.

"yes. finally got ahold of it, it's live and in color. should give us a major clue on who it could be" he told him.

the other cops wheeled in a tv with a dvd player and hernandez put the cd in to start up the security footage from that friday night. he fast forwarded to when everything went down and when he got there, he stopped at the confrontation emilio had with jackie and desean.