( 𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 )

" luck ran out, they hoped i'd be gone, stiff, and rotteny'all just pissed on me, shit on me, shit on my gravetalk about me, laugh behind my back, but in my facey'all some well wishers, friendly acting, envy hiding snakeswith your hands out for my...

y'all just pissed on me, shit on me, shit on my grave
talk about me, laugh behind my back, but in my face
y'all some well wishers, friendly acting,
envy hiding snakes
with your hands out for my money,
man how much can I take?".

"jey... what are you doing here?!" iman wondered as he was standing in the doorway. she couldn't believe it. she honestly thought that she was never gonna see jey again after all that happened, but here he was at the door.

"I need to talk to roman" he said.

".... now you know that can't happen" iman sighed. "if he sees you he's gonna flip and I don't want that to happen for the sake of the both of you".

"no iman I really need to talk to him, it's serious. it's about the cartel shit and he needs to know what's been happening behind his back" jey told her, and just off the look in his face and the fact that he would even come over here, she knew it really was serious.

"okay" she said. "roman!".

"what?!" he called out from the room.

"someone's here to speak to you!" she told him.

"who?!" he wondered.

"just come out and see!" she said again.

iman let jey into the house and into the living room. as he was walking in, he realized that she had a little bump and he widened his eyes at it.

"you're pregnant?" he asked her.

"yeah, almost fourteen weeks" iman grinned.

"oh, congratulations" he said. "honestly I had a feeling it was gonna come soon".

"well, you know your cousin" iman chuckled.

"what the fuck is he doing here?!" roman exclaimed. he was now in the living room and because he saw jey in his house, his whole demeanor changed. he became tense and he had an urge to rage.

"roman please...." iman sighed. god the last thing she wanted was for this to happen and here we go.

"no cause why in the hell did you even let him in my fucking house?! WHY?!" he yelled again.

"roman I only came over here because I have to tell you something serious, some shit is happening behind your back and you need to know" jey told him.