( 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 )

"no one man should have all that power the clock's ticking, I just count the hours stop trippin' , i'm trippin' off the power til then fuck that, the world's ours"

the clock's ticking, I just count the hours
stop trippin' , i'm trippin' off the power
til then fuck that, the world's ours".

"C'MON KITTLE!" roman yelled at the flat screen tv. the sunday night football game between his favorite team the 49ers and the rams was currently going on and the 49ers quarterback jimmy garrapolo just threw the ball at tight end george kittle and he began to run for the touchdown.

roman and his cartel were at the kelly's bar on twelfth avenue since roman was able to get a deal with the owner to sell during the busy nights such as the weekends and sport days. since today was roman's first day back after being off for a week and since his team was playing in prime time, they decided to spend the night drinking and watching the game.

kittle made the touchdown, getting the score up to thirteen to zero. roman and jimmy cheered proudly as their team was in the lead, along with the other 49ers fans in the bar. the only other 49ers fan in the bar that wasn't as enthusiastic as the rest was jey. in all honesty, jey was acting a bit weird since arriving here. but to roman, he's been acting weird since he came back home.

"you okay jey? our team is winning and you're being a sack right now" roman said to his cousin.

"you still not over the chiefs beating them huh?" terrence chuckled. him being a chiefs fan he had a right to brag considering the team beat the 49ers at the super bowl.

"don't remind me" roman groaned.

"i'm fine and i'm glad we're winning.... I just don't feel like being here right now" jey sighed.

"you got nothing better to do, especially when half of the cartel is here selling" roman said.

"yes I do, it's called being at our real money maker.... the club in brownsville!" jey exclaimed. "we should be there instead of in this stuffy bar watching football".

"this "stuffy bar" is making a lot more money for us than a club on a sunday, stop complaining and enjoy yourself" roman spat at him. "stop acting so fucking weird".

"ain't nobody acting weird, i'm just pointing out that you need to get your priorities straight when it comes to YOUR cartel" jey said.

"I got my priorities straight" roman scoffed. "you need to stay out of my fucking business jey, you be butting yourself into shit and you don't even run shit. stop acting like you do".

"well i've been running shit while you were gone fucking your wife" jey said.

"fucking my wife in different countries!" roman boasted, his voice getting louder as iman was being mentioned. "now say something else about my wife and see what happens".