( 𝑥𝑜 )

"in the darkest night hour (in the darkest night hour)a search through the crowd (search through the crowd)your face is all that I see , i've given you everythingbaby love me lights out"

a search through the crowd (search through the crowd)
your face is all that I see , i've given you everything
baby love me lights out"

it was the next morning and iman woke up tangled up in her bed sheets. she was still naked, and when she looked over to hopefully be greeted by her man sleeping next to her, she saw that he was gone. she wondered where he was since he had the day off, where else could he have gone?

she looked to see what time it was and it was almost ten thirty at this point. she could also smell food being cooked, so maybe it was julianne cooking breakfast. iman got up and put on her pink robe and ugg fur slides to brush her teeth and then go to the kitchen.

when she got to the kitchen she couldn't believe her eyes, like she was genuinely shocked. instead of julianne cooking breakfast, it was roman. roman of all people was currently in the kitchen flipping pancakes, wow.

"so this is why my man wasn't next to me in bed this morning" iman chuckled as she walked up to him.

"morning iman" roman grinned. "i'm making breakfast".

"I see.... i'm surprised, I rarely ever see you pick up a spatula" iman said.

"well I decided to cook up some breakfast for my beautiful family" roman said as he turned around and wrapped his arms around iman's waist.

"mhm I love it" iman smiled, then she gave roman a peck.

"I also love some things.... like you" roman smirked. "your smile, your hair, your body.....".

that's when roman swooped iman up and put her on the counter, kissing all over her in the process.

"the sex last night too, I loved that even more" he grinned.

"of course you did" iman scoffed. "freaky ass".

"says the one that was literally begging for me to fuck you" roman chuckled.

"not that i'm complaining though, cause I will gladly do it again".

iman chuckled and turned her head to the side but then, roman lifted her chin up towards his and gave her a kiss. iman wrapped her arms around his neck as the kiss was getting deeper, and the kisses started to go on her neck.

"baby you're cooking" iman reminded him. "I don't want burnt food for breakfast".

roman got off of her and walked to the stove to turn the fire off, and then walked back to iman.