( 𝑑𝑦𝑛𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑦 )

"i'm a dynasty the pain in my vain is hereditarydynasty running through my bloodstream, my bloodstream"

"i'm a dynasty
the pain in my vain is hereditary
dynasty
running through my bloodstream, my bloodstream".

"iman, why didn't you just keep all of your maternity clothes from when you were pregnant the last time? I mean we all knew you were gonna get pregnant again...." roman asked his wife. they were currently at bloomingdale's as iman was buying new maternity clothes.

"you're just complaining because you didn't wanna come with me" iman said.

"I didn't but i'm still right" roman said back. "why didn't you keep your old maternity clothes?".

"like you just said.... they're old!" iman told him. "my body has changed and my style has also changed from 2016, hence why I gave those clothes away when I wasn't pregnant anymore".

"now.... which sweater dress is cuter?". she was holding up two of them.

".... the v neck one" roman told her.

"of course you'd choose that one, the one with cleavage!" iman chuckled.

"well your boobs are gonna get bigger while you're pregnant....." roman smirked.

"I hate you" iman scoffed, and roman kissed her on the cheek. he also wrapped his arm around his wife and they continued to walk around the store.

until they saw a familiar face, a face that they did not expect to see.

"oh my god" iman gasped.

roman immediately turned around and began to walk away from the person. he was infuriated by seeing them here, he was wondering why they were here considering that they don't even live in manhattan. it's been years since they've seen this person and yet here they are today seeing them again.

"roman please! roman don't go!" the person called out as roman and iman were rushing away from them.

"I just wanna talk! can I please talk to you guys?! please!".

"leave us the fuck alone" roman spat at them.

"cmon roman please, all I want is some time to speak to you" they said.

"do you want me to start some shit up in here?!" roman exclaimed.

they grabbed onto roman's arm to stop his tracks. roman immediately got tense but then realized that he couldn't even put his hands on them even if he tried. for one, it's a woman.