( 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦 )

"isn't she lovely? isn't she wonderful? isn't she precious? less than one minute old

"isn't she lovely?
isn't she wonderful?
isn't she precious?
less than one minute old...".

the household was in a great mood this morning. for one, iman and roman have been super tight ever since reconciling. they've been getting through their issues and getting back to loving each other unconditionally. the household was also in a great mood because today was the day that iman was going to find out the gender of the baby! everyone was excited, anticipating if the new addition would be a boy or a girl.

"good morning my beautiful family!" roman cheerfully announced to everyone in the kitchen. since it was the weekday and jianni had school, everyone was up. roman came in and kissed jianni on the cheek, gave julianne a pat on the back, and gave iman a passionate kiss.

"this is the happiest i've ever seen you in the morning" julianne chuckled.

"today is the day that we see our baby boy for the first time of course i'm happy" roman smiled. "my son, the next kin, the second generation!".

"no daddy, it's gonna be a baby girl!" jianni said.

"I don't care what it is guys, just as long as it's healthy" iman stressed.

"julianne what do you want her to have?" roman asked her.

"I don't really care, just like iman said as long as the baby is healthy" she shrugged. "it shouldn't matter what the gender is anyways just be grateful you're having another child, many can't".

"I am very grateful, and I would be just as happy if she was to have another girl. I would just like a boy because i've always wanted one" roman told her.

"well we'll see later today" iman sighed.

"momma I wanna go!" jianni exclaimed.

"go where? to the doctors?" iman wondered.

"yes!" she said.

"aww baby you can't, you'll be in school when I have to go" iman told her, the obstetrician appointment was at two, jianni doesn't get out of school until four.

"we could just pick her up early y'know..." roman suggested.

"no it's fine, we'll tell her when she comes home from school. I want her in school at all times getting her education" iman said.

"she's four, what are they doing besides playing outside and taking naps?" roman chuckled.

"she's not leaving school roman, end of story" iman told him. "we will tell her what i'm having when she comes home literally an hour or so after we find out".