( 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑛 )

"many menmany, many, many men wish death pon' me, lord I don't cry no moredon't look to the sky no morehave mercy on me, have mercy on my soul, somewhere my heart turned coldhave mercy on many menmany, many, many men wish death pon' me"

"many men
many, many, many men
wish death pon' me, lord I don't cry no more
don't look to the sky no more
have mercy on me, have mercy on my soul,
somewhere my heart turned cold
have mercy on many men
many, many, many men
wish death pon' me" .

roman was looking at victor right in the eye as he had a large smirk on his face, waving his gun around as jianni was sobbing in the chair in front of the both of them.

"let her go" roman said sternly.

"no" victor chuckled.

"you fucking bastard...." roman said, then he took out his own gun and pointed it at victor's head. "LET HER GO!".

"don't play with me roman, you ain't the only one that can point guns at people's heads...." victor warned him, and that's when he pointed HIS gun at jianni's head. "make one more step and she gets it, I have no problem killing a child".

"DADDY!" jianni cried out.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" victor yelled at her.

"it's your pick roman, you gonna let me kill your daughter or are you gonna kill me? let's see if you really the father that you think you are".

for once in his life, roman was stuck. for once in his life roman didn't completely rebel against someone's words and do whatever he wanted. he stood still, not wanting to make a step due to his fear of victor actually killing jianni. the gun was dangerously close to her head, and if he was to make one type of body movement, jianni would no longer be on this earth. the pressure was on and he had no idea what to do. if it was one thing or person that he would be vulnerable with, it would be his daughter.

and that vulnerability was real apparent right now.

at the teaneck house, iman was here with naomi and takecia along with their kids. iman didn't want to be alone as everyone in her household was gone so the wives of the twins and their kids were here keeping her company. iman was still a wreck emotionally and mentally, today has taken a huge toll on her and she couldn't handle it at all.

"in all of the years that i've been with jey... I have never been through this shit" takecia said as they were in iman's bedroom. "i've been with jey since they were selling in the bronx and they have never gotten caught up, and now years later they are and we have to hide away. that shit is crazy to me".

"whoever is coming for roman isn't joking around, he came for julianne, the cartel, and now jianni...." naomi added.

iman sniffled, trying to hold back her tears at the mention of her daughter's name. naomi then realized what she had done and hugged iman tight, tears were falling down iman's face in the process.