( 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 )

"even through we're going through itand it makes you feel alone just know that I would die for youbaby I would die for you"

and it makes you feel alone
just know that I would die for you
baby I would die for you".

"so all of that happened yesterday?! oh my god" julianne said in shock as iman was telling her what happened.

"yeah" iman sighed, she was still very stressed about it. jianni was in her room right now and roman was asleep in their room, it was just her and julianne in the kitchen talking over coffee.

"it broke my heart. jianni was crying most of the way home, roman was a mess, I was a mess. it made me so upset that all of that had to happen in front of her, that's the last thing I wanted".

"I remember you telling me about his parents when I first started working for y'all..... racist bastards" julianne scoffed. "they came to the sister's party ready to cause drama, a damn shame".

"I called summer this morning to apologize because I felt so bad. she didn't deserve that, especially after she worked so hard to get back into our good graces" iman told her. "I was even gonna tell her yesterday that we forgave her, instead I had to tell it on the phone".

"they ruined it all, now poor jianni got that in her memory" julianne sighed. iman started to blink her eyes to hold back tears. that was the worse thing that she could had in her memory right now.

iman heard some footsteps coming from the hallway and she walked out to see who it could've been. she looked out and saw that it was roman, he just woke up.

"is jianni awake?" roman asked her.

"yeah, she's in her room" iman told him.

"if I go in there right now to apologize, do you think she'll forgive me?" roman wondered.

"just tell her the truth, without scaring her even more though" iman told him.

"alright... here goes nothing" he sighed.

iman leaned in and gave him a kiss, just like he would do whenever she was nervous. she could sense his nervousness through his facial expressions, which was such a sight considering that roman was rarely ever like this. iman couldn't even pin point the last time he was legit nervous for something, let alone nervous to talk to his own daughter.

"I love you" she told him, just like he would tell her.

"I love you too" he chuckled. "nice to know you learned something from me".

iman laughed at him and he proceeded to go to jianni's room. jianni was currently playing with her barbie dolls and dreamhouse as a my little pony: friendship is magic episode was playing on the tv in the background. roman smiled at how happy she was right now, hopefully it wouldn't change as she realized that he was in the room.