( 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑒 )

"make it last forevercmon baby won't you hold onto me, hold onto meyou and I together come on baby won't you hold onto me, hold onto me

cmon baby won't you hold onto me, hold onto me
you and I together
come on baby won't you hold onto me, hold onto me...".

(thank you TESTINGCTRL  for the song title suggestion, I was struggling and you helped. love my friends!)

roman rushed through the doors of the st. ignatuus loyala preschool in a hurry to get jianni and go, if she was even there. he was livid and all he wanted was to make sure that his baby girl was okay and safe. the thought of victor and his men taking her, an innocent four year old girl that has nothing to do with any of his shit was driving him insane.

roman went up to the sign in desk where the secretary was sitting working on her desktop. she looked up once and saw the look in roman's infuriated eyes and now she was confused and honestly worried for him.

"how may I help you?" she wondered.

"is jianni anoa'i here?!" roman asked her.

"let me check" she said, pulling up the sign out log on the desktop.

"you don't remember seeing her leave?! is she here or not?!" roman exclaimed growing frustrated.

"I need to check the log to make sure, so many kids go through the school each and every day I need to make sure that you're asking for the right child" she told him.

she quickly pulled up the sign out log and since jianni's last name was "a", she was at the beginning. she saw jianni's check out time, she was checked out of school right at the exact time of four o clock. she was gone.

"she was checked out at four today" the secretary told him.

"by who?!" roman asked her. he was pissed, his daughter was really taken by that man.

"um let me see..." she said. "her uncle wanya smith".

wanya? who the fuck was wanya? wanya from boyz ii men? it definitely wasn't him. roman started to think even more though, and realized who it could've been.

victor's new top guy. after roman killed emilio perez from the OS13 gang he must've went recruiting to get a new lead man to do all of the dirty work. just thinking about it made him more angry, and made him want to kill him.

roman walked out of the preschool, got in his bentley, and drove off in a rush. he grabbed his phone and began to dial up jey's number, they were all about to go to war. HE was about to go to war, anything to get his daughter back.