( 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑠 )

"(they smilin' in your face) all the time they wanna take your place the back stabbers (back stabbers)"

all the time they wanna take your place the back stabbers
(back stabbers)"

roman returned to the warehouse today after his amazing weekend off. he hasn't seen his people since friday night at the club and he put jimmy and jey in charge as usual. today would be a busy day for roman though, not only did he need to catch up on how his suppliers did throughout the weekend but he also had a meeting with his lawyer lawrence at two to discuss paul's offer.

when roman walked through the warehouse to get to his office, the suppliers and producers that were there had all their eyes on him. the boss was back, and now business must be done. this was the first time in a while that he actually took a break, as small as it was he hasn't been out of that warehouse in a while so it was significant that he was gone.

"instead of staring at me y'all should be working. this ain't the first time i've been out, do y'all damn jobs!" roman spat at them.

they immediately went back to work, as they always did whenever roman yelled a demand or even gave them a simple glare. the suppliers and producers weren't afraid of him but they also didn't want no problems. they know what roman does to people that cross him, and they didn't wanna get beaten, or die, or both.

roman went up to his office and sat in his chair awaiting on his cousins to come into the office so they could show him what happened this weekend. as of now though, he was drinking his coffee and texting iman. iman was telling him that since today was show and tell at jianni's school, jianni wanted to bring all of the stuffed animals they won at coney island yesterday. iman didn't want her to bring them all and jianni got upset but roman told iman to let her bring them all. jianni's perks of being a daddy's girl.

jimmy and jey walked into the office and roman didn't even realize it because he was still texting iman. now she was texting him pictures of herself as she was planning on heading to the gym. roman was more focused on how her ass looked in her leggings than whoever just walked in.

"so you aren't even gonna notice that we walked into your office...." jey said breaking the silence and roman's focus.

"oh shit, wassup y'all" roman said looking up from his phone, then going back down to text iman back.

"who got you so focused on your phone?" jimmy asked him.

"my wife" roman told them. "looking fine as hell".

"she sending you nudes in the morning? goddamn uce.... I know y'all are horny all the time but-" jimmy said.

"no idiot" roman scoffed. "and even if she was it's none of your business".