( 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 )

"don't even know what we're fighting for but damn I need a minuteso baby keep your distance"

but damn I need a minute
so baby keep your distance".

it's been about a week since iman and roman's blowup and they haven't spoken to each other since. no interactions, no affection, nothing. roman was barely in the house and instead spent most of his time at the warehouse or at bars and whenever he was home, iman completely ignored him. this has been going on longer than it usually does, and it wasn't looking good for the two.

julianne for one was fed up with it. she did not like that iman and roman were acting this way towards each other and she needed it to be fixed now.

"are you finished with your cereal jianni?" iman asked her daughter as she was eating breakfast before heading off to school.

"yes!" jianni told her mother.

"okay, i'm gonna go get your backpack and coat and then julianne's gonna take you to school okay babydoll?!" iman explained, and jianni responded with a nod and a small smile.

iman walked out of the kitchen and was walking through the hallway to go to jianni's room. while she was walking, roman came shooting out of their bedroom. he was dressed, presumably dressed to go to the warehouse. iman just looked at him and roman looked at her back. they didn't say a word to each other. no good morning, no small talk, not even a little kiss or hug. they just stared at each other like they didn't know each other.

after getting out of their trances, iman continued to walk to jianni's room and roman went to the kitchen to make himself a quick breakfast and a cup of coffee. once iman got jianni's things for school, she went back to the kitchen to help her put her coat on.

"have fun at school jianni" iman told her.

"bye momma!" jianni exclaimed.

then after that, jianni ran over to roman who was standing waiting for his coffee to be done and she hugged him. roman then proceeded to pick her up and kiss her on the cheek.

"have a good day, love you babygirl" he smiled.

"love you too daddy, bye!" jianni said back, and roman put her down and she walked out with julianne so she could take her to school. now it was just iman and roman in the house, alone, still no communication.

once jianni left, iman went back into the bedroom and roman went back to making himself some food before he left out. since it was very early in the morning, iman ended up going back into bed and drifting off to sleep for a few hours.

when iman woke up it was a little after ten thirty so she got up and went into the living room. she found julianne sitting in there watching an episode of the wendy williams show.