( 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑟 )

"cause we made it this far on for better or worseI wanna feel it even if it hurtsif I gotta cry to get to the other side let's go cause we're gon' survive"

I wanna feel it even if it hurts
if I gotta cry to get to the other side
let's go cause we're gon' survive"

"I really like this one" iman said to her best friend janelle as they were shopping in the chanel boutique in soho.

"it's cute" she said. "this shade of purple is so pretty".

"right! and I have a lilac purple bodysuit that matches this too" iman added. "i'm gonna get it".

"girl this is almost six thousand dollars..." janelle told her, even though iman was very much aware, and didn't care.

"yeah" she said. "it's not like I don't have it...".

"right... you are married to daddy warbucks after all" janelle shrugged.

"this is my own money on my own card" iman defended.

"iman you haven't worked in five years, that is roman's money that he gave you. he's practically giving you money like you're a trust fund kid" janelle said to her. "which is why you need to lea-".

"don't start that janelle" iman groaned as she began to walk away from her friend.

iman and janelle have been best friends since they were nine, meaning that janelle has been in iman's life for a very long time. when janelle first met roman, she already knew the type of man that he was. an asshole.

janelle and roman do not get along at all, they HATE each other. janelle finds roman to be a toxic and controlling douchebag that doesn't treat her best friend right and she wished that iman would leave him. meanwhile roman finds janelle to be a noisy know it all that is always butting into his and iman's business and he hated it, and what he hated even more was that iman was always telling her their business.

they couldn't stand each other and they both wanted iman to get rid of one of them. janelle wanted iman to divorce and dump roman and roman wanted iman to drop janelle as a friend. iman wasn't gonna do either so she was always of the middle of their arguments of them talking shit about each other to her, which always led to her reprimanding them to stop. they argued like they were siblings.

"you're acting like i'm lying, he won't even let you be independent. got you being a stay at home mom while he's being the samoan pablo escobar" janelle said.

"I just don't wanna hear about it right now" iman sighed.

"just like how I don't wanna hear about him being a dick each and every day when you know damn well that you have the power to leave him!" she exclaimed.

"I mean why won't you leave him iman? all you ever do is say that he doesn't show you any love unless y'all have sex, and as far as I know when a man only says that he loves you when he wants some pussy, he ain't shit and you should just dump his ass".