( 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑝𝑒 )

"young nigga move that dope young nigga move that dope ayy move that dope, ayy move that dope"

young nigga move that dope
ayy move that dope, ayy move that dope"

tonight was another night at paul's strip club but only this time, roman and his cartel were going to be in the bronx rather than brooklyn. after the successful first week at the brownsville club, paul wanted them to do his second best selling club in the bronx called dangerousss, emphasis on the three s's.

roman had just arrived at the club a little over an hour and a half after it opened. the club been open so his suppliers should be selling great at this point, especially if this was the self proclaimed "second most successful club" via paul.

he walked in the club and while it wasn't as poppin as the brownsville one was, it was still well enough for money to be made. he looked around and saw his people selling, as they already were outside the club. roman then went to the back to see if paul was there today.

"hey boss man" shiny said to roman as he saw him walking by.

"hey" roman said. "how long you been here?".

"since a little after the club opened, since you said that you had to stay home a little longer I came early" he told him.

"great. where's terrence and my cousins?" roman wondered.

"terrence is out there I don't think you saw him though. jimmy went to the bathroom and jey is on the phone somewhere don't know where though" shiny told him.

"okay, lemme go find them" roman said as he walked away from shiny.

"so would I be getting paid at the end of this month like everyone else or do I have to wait til next month to get it?" jey asked paul on the phone, referring to their deal.

so, jey and paul are officially in business. jey took that stake deal once roman discarded it and now he'll be making that money. roman obviously doesn't know about it as he would go crazy if he knew, but jey didn't care for that. he got what he wanted, finally got some power in his life.

"usually I would wait until the next month but the cartel has been so successful that I wanna give you your cut next week" paul told him. "a lot of money is already being made".

"sounds good, and we're only going up. people are buying out here too" jey told him.

"that's great! is roman there yet?" paul asked him.

"haven't seen him" jey said.

until he did, he saw roman walking down the hallway heading towards him.