( 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 )

"we can get away, palm trees, beach views ordinary day all I wanna hear is innervisions on replay and sit right next to you, you"

ordinary day
all I wanna hear is innervisions on replay
and sit right next to you, you"

iman's party was amazing. she had an great night and she was so grateful that so many people came out to celebrate her. the party was lit, but the after party with herself and roman was even better.

throughout the night iman and roman were expressing in many ways (and positions) how much they loved each other. they spent hours doing whatever they wanted to each other, spending the entire night in rendezvous like no other.

it was now a little after eleven thirty in the morning and iman just woke up. she was tired and she was also very sore thanks to roman. she looked over at roman who was still fast asleep. iman was happy that he was actually in bed since usually he would be off at the warehouse, so she snuggled up on his chest and laid on it.

"good morning iman" roman said in his deep morning voice, sounding so good.

"you're finally in bed with me" iman smiled.

"yup" roman chuckled. "god last night was amazing, got to do so many things I wanted".

"hell yeah. i'm sore as fuck because of you" iman laughed.

"well i'm the only man that could ever do that to you" roman said in high confidence. "it's just that good".

"yeah.... all I wanna do is stay in bed today, try to get the feeling back in my legs" iman chuckled.

"eh.... you're gonna have to try and walk today babe. I have plans for us" roman said.

"and what plans do you have now?" iman wondered.

"you'll see. just get up, take a shower, brush your teeth, and get ready" he said.

"another surprise?" she said.

"yeah somewhat" he smirked. "just go get yourself ready".

roman's been surprising iman all weekend it seems. she did wonder what he had up his sleeve now as he already outdid himself with the party and the car, what could it be now?

but she did get up, slowly walking to the bathroom so she could take a shower and brush her teeth, preparing for whatever roman had planned for them for the day.

"where are you taking me roman?" iman wondered as her and roman were in the car. "I feeling like we're just driving around just to drive".