( 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑦 )

"so you're having my baby and it means so much to me there's nothing more preciousthan to raise a family"

and it means so much to me
there's nothing more precious
than to raise a family".

some time has passed by since the bloodline fell apart and things have been pretty calm. roman moved on with the cartel without his cousins by his side as he had no other choice. he was still pissed about everything but he wasn't about to let that halt his business, he still had shit to run and a city to own.

meanwhile for iman, something was occurring with her. she was starting to get sick and her sickness included her throwing up. everyone thought that she had food poisoning but iman knew that she didn't. this feeling was very familiar to her as this wasn't the first time this has happened to her...

it was another day and iman was in bed. she hasn't thrown up at all so far but at this point, she was starting to catch onto what was up with her. she knew what was the problem, but she needed confirmation on it before anything else.

she got out of bed and went to julianne who was in the kitchen making herself a cup of coffee.

"hey how are you feeling?" julianne asked her.

"i'm okay" iman told her.

"I can make you some tea if you want? unless it's gonna upset your stomach" julianne suggested.

"no it's fine I can have some tea.... besides, I don't even have food poisoning" iman said.

"iman yes you do, you've been throwing up for the past few days" julianne nervously chuckled.

"julianne this isn't the first time this has happened to me. matter of fact, the last time this happened I found out I was pregnant with jianni" iman explained, and julianne's whole facial expression changed after she said that.

"wait.... so you're telling me that you're-" julianne began to say.

"I think I am, but I need confirmation on it... meaning that I need to take a test" she told her.

"oh wow.... let me go to rite aid to get you a test then" julianne said.

iman was starting to get butterflies at the thought of her being pregnant. she actually thought that she was this time. she's had pregnancy scares before where she thought she was pregnant because a period was a few days off but this time the symptoms were actually there, she could really be pregnant.

this time she wouldn't be as scared or nervous to be pregnant though. she was married and already had a child, so adding another one would just mean another addition to her beautiful family. however when she found out she was pregnant five years ago, she was terrified. it was a total shock to her, and she had no idea what to do.