Epilogue

The Howard's trial made a headline that  shocked both society and the business world. The fall from grace from one of the most affluent family with their dark deeds and hidden evil doings revealed brought disgrace to the family that everyone abandoned and denied association. Katherine suffered from mental breakdown and admitted in a mental facility with tight security to be locked up for ther rest of her life. James died of overdose, he cannot handle the circumstances of their family's downfall that he choose to drowned in substance abuse. The once proud and arrogant George Howard won't subject himself in the cruelty of other prisoners found hanging in his cell, dead.. his legacy perished along with his death.

***********

Six months later....

Are you ready my pet? asked Maggie looking at her niece with pride . She is very beautiful in her pristine white wedding gown. Radiating with elegance and grace she's a perfect bride, and very lucky to have married to an equally handsome groom. They were perfect pair , aside from being very much inlove the couple would complete each other. Her eyes suddenly watered, she is glad to witness the day her niece whom she brought up and considered like her own daughter found love and happiness.

Staring at her own reflection in the mirror Cassie admire on what she saw. She cannot believe that today is the day she would become Alex wife. She exudes happiness, knowing in a few minutes she would marry the love of her life. Too much had happened, and she was surprised when she wakes up one morning wearing the most beautiful ring on her finger. Alex unexpected proposal when she was still at the hospital, she had no ounce of doubt or  hesitation  to agree because she know right then that she could never love anyone else but him and she wanted to spend the rest of her life to the man she loves.

After 6 months of extensive therapy, she was fully healed and recovered. Her hair grows back after being shaved for her head surgery. She remembers when the doctor removed her bandage from her head and handed her the mirror she cannot help but exclaimed in shocked and dismay, she looked a total mess. She wanted to hide from Alex piercing gaze, she didn't want him to see her like this but he held her in trance. He didn't find her repulsive and assured her gently that she was the most beautiful woman for him and he loves her very much. In a moment of desperation she cried on Alex arms that held her securely whispering soothing words that it's not her beauty that attracts him first but her ability to withstand the great Alexander Blackhurst. He made her laugh of that statement and eased her worries. She then realized that Alex truly loves her for who she was as a person rather than what her beauty can bring to any man.

Her reminiscing was interrupted by Alice sudden appearance..

Oh my God Cass, you look divine and very beautiful, I'm so happy for you, Alice gives her a hug. We better go now because Alex is barking order to my husband and his bestfriend to look for you, that's why I'm here. My God, he cannot wait to marry you, he's being impatient and asking everybody what took you so long. Men, still didn't understand us women specially on this special day.

Their wedding is held in the beautiful garden at Alex mansion. They both opted to celebrate their union here because it's a very special place for Alex and Cassandra and she wanted him to remember the memories of his parents love in this significant occassion.

Only families and close friends were invited, Cassie doesn't want an elaborate and extravagant wedding which disappoint her grandmother. Elizabeth wanted a grand wedding for her only grand daughter. After much cajoling in her part she gave up and accede on Cassandra's wishes. She just wanted to be surrounded only by the people that matters to them as witness to their union.

The beautiful garden doesn't need any transformation because it's already a perfect setting for a fairytale wedding.

Alexander is already waiting at the makeshift altar with Kevin as his bestman and the pastor who officiates their wedding.