Chapter 13

Alexander cannot believe he wake up this late, this is the first in years that he had a peaceful sleep. No time to ponder , he ordered some breakfast and head to the bathroom. Finishing his bath, he heard someone knocking at the door..

Bonjour Monsieur!!!, here's your breakfast.

While serving him, Alex suddenly ask the waiter, how long have you been working here?

Surprise!! the waiter nervously averted his eyes.

Speak!!! the booming voice of Alex startled him.

He had to tread carefully, every one knows how ruthless his employer is, uhm.. 2 years Monsieur.

Then, you probably heard the rumor circulating about the manager harassing the female staffs.

I heard of it Monsieur, but no one dares to accused him afraid that they're going to lose their job.

So you're afraid of him, and not me?

The waiter's eyes becomes wide, no.. yes Monsieur, s'il vous plait, I need this job don't fire me, I have a family to support.

Seeing his nervous reaction, Alex send the waiter away, but before that he told him not to say a word of what transpired here today. Do you understood what I'm saying?

Oui Monsieur, merci...

Alex thought, so the rumor is true, bastard,
he just have to confirmed what the investigator had uncovered.

He then called the manager to bring the books to review the accounts. Another knock brings back Alex dark mood knowing it was the manager, but later he thinks, he knows when to pounce on his prey. If this toad taught he can fool Alex of his gentleman visage, then he is the biggest fool. Let him squirm first, without greeting him Alex preceded to his office.

Here's the books of account Monsieur, I made sure that it is always updated and in order, feeling proud of himself. Since entering the penthouse, the Boss didn't say anything, just keep on staring him. He shuddered, he didn't look directly into his eyes, it is true the devil eyes can freeze you, he then start fidgeting.

Finally Alex said, you can go now, leave the books here..

Happily, the manager scurried away like he was being chased by a monster. His forehead is covered with sweat, what if his boss noticed the discrepancies. Thinking how meticulously he handled it by covering it all as an expenses he will surely wouldn't know. He is confident he covered his tracks enough to calmed his breathing and liesurely went back to his office.

Later, I will show you what a devil I can be, enjoy what little happiness you have left. Alex is thinking what punishment he would inflict on that bastard. He will make sure he would suffer for making him like a fool. No one is going to escaped the Devil's wrath.