Chapter 20

Oh my God Cassie, you have me worried, where were you? Alice just hug her, as if she didn't see her for the longest time.

Guys let Cassie catch her breath first, she just had an ordeal.

I'm okay guys thank you for your concern, I'm beyond touch.

Tell us what happened? who the hell tried to accost you in my club. I would not allow some asshole harass any unsuspecting female. That's why I have security taking rounds in the premises, said Andrew the club owner.

The guy name is James Howard.,,

Hearing the name, the guys have the same reaction.

Son of a bitch, remarked Ethan with a questioning gaze towards Andrew.

I thought you banned him already to all of your clubs?

I'm sorry man, this is my club opening and the staff here is not familiar with that asshole yet. Don't worry, there will be no next time, I'm going to make sure to remind them to be aware of that man not to let him enter any of my establishments.

Here Cass, drink this, I ordered for you a light drink.

Alice, I'm okay now stop making a fuss, you know I'm capable of defending myself. I think I broke his nose though, that's why he tried to attacked me again, luckily some guy is helping me he doesn't stood a chance.

Do you know your savior's name? ask Alice .

I only heard Mathews, I think they know each other.

It's Kevin Mathews, said Sam...

We know him Cass, he's a good man .

He's Alexander's bestfriend whispered Alice.

Cassie had just enough of Alex name for the night.

Now guys remember not to piss Cassie off , or else you're not only going to suffer from a broken nose, you haven't see Cassie with her famous kicks. Alice proudly said, boasting Cassie's skills in martial arts.

Andrew said, tell us about this famous kicks just in case,.. so we should be aware.

Alice told them the incident during college, how Cassie single handedly fight the bunch of guys tried accosted her inside the campus.

What happened to those guys queried Sam...

Aside from having black eyes and bruises, they were expelled from the school. Cass didn't press charges though, she thought their injury and expulsion is enough punishment.

Since then, Cassie is known in the campus as the kick ass girl, no one dared to mess.

" Wow Cass, who would have thought that beneath your Goddess looks, there's a bad ass side of you."

" Must you tell them that?

Alice just shrug..what did I told you earlier,.

" I said later right?"

" So this is payback time?"

" You bet..."

Ethan raise his glass, to Cassie..the guys followed .

Drinks are flowing, Alice continue to poured Cassie's glass.

Slow down Alice, you know I have a litlle tolerance in alcohol.

" I know let's enjoy the night.

The conversation is floating, there are rounds of jokes at anyone's expense but no one gets offended. Cassie cannot help but laugh because some of them are hilarious. She really feel at ease with the guys and she cannot believe how much she enjoys their company. They are a rowdy bunch for sure, but none of them take offense, their camaraderie is admirable. She's a bit tipsy though and light headed.