Chapter 19

Later that night...

Alice knock at Cassie's door, Cass are you done? Ethan is waiting down stairs.

Seeing Cassie in her outfit, wow! damn Cass, you look hot.

Is this alright? It's not to much? You know, I'm not comfortable wearing these kind of clothes, I prefer to wear jeans and shirts.

Are you kidding me? If only you could see yourself the way other people see you, you don't have to hide those assets you know. That dress will make you stand out in a crowd. It hugged you perfectly, you look sophisticated and chic. Your curves are they envy of a lot of women,..damn, those legs alone.... Alice continued praising Cassie.

Enough of your flattery,  we don't want Ethan to wait this long right? By the way, you look hot too. I'm sure, Ethan won't be able to take his eyes off  on you.

Ethan's reaction seeing them is a little bit comical to Cassie, he just stood there with a gaping mouth..

Hi babe! close your mouth and wipe your drool, teased Alice...giving him a hug and peck on the cheek.

Gulping, Ethan blink his eyes..damn he really missed his girlfriend.

Throat clearing, hello!! Guys, I'm still here.

Cassie can see clearly how they missed each other. That's what she admired about Ethan, he only had eyes for Alice. Her bestfriend is very lucky and she's very happy for both of them . She wished she will find a man like him who is being affectionate and not afraid to show his feelings. A flash of that man's face entered Cassie's mind, but before her thoughts runs to the blue-eyed devil...

Cassie, wow! Look at you, more gorgeous than ever, Ethan said  giving her a hug.

Hello Ethan, long time, I'm glad you're back, now Alice can stop complaining how she missed you.

With utter disbelief, Alice said, I didn't tell you that..and cast Cassie an eye that says... "later...

Huffing, Ethan said, come on girls, let's rock the night!! I can't wait to show you off, I will be the envy of my friends tonight, having two of the most beautiful girls in New York, am I lucky?

The girls just laugh at Ethan's antics...

Arriving at the club entrance, Cassie notice the long queue.

Seeing Cassie's reluctant face, Alice said, don't worry we don't have to go through that.

Ethan usher the girls at the back entrance. .

Alice whisper, the perks of being friends with the owner, now Cassie understands.

Walking down the corridor, Cassie observe the décor, the interior is artfully placed in every corner, it gives a vibe of a relaxing ambiance . She didn't know what to expect in a club, she never been to. She had no social life, even in college. Alice urged her many times to try clubbing, but the idea didn't appeal to her. She pours her time in studying instead, and it's worth it, she graduated top of her class. She notice that the dance floor is in full swing, the DJ is playing an upbeat music and the crowd goes wild.

Reaching the VIP section, Ethan friends are already there, they're all familiar with Alice.
Sometimes, when they have a get together, they teased them to no end..when are they going to tie the knot sinced their already attach to each other.

What they didn't expect is the vision besides Alice . To them, she look like a goddess descended upon to torture them, but at the same time very unattainable. There's a pin prick silence, slack jaw gaping at her like school boys seeing their first crush.