Chapter 16

Deep down Damon Hendrix loved Willow dearly, she reminded him greatly of her. But, he shall not show that until his son gets his shit together.

"Williams." Called Damon; "My friend." He added smirking.

"Yes, Mr. Hendrix."

"I'm afraid you should teach your daughter not to bully colleagues. It's not a good habit." He commented.

"Mr. Hendrix, no matter what, this girl is dangerous and should be punished, until then we will tell Josephine to stop assuming things." Declared Mr. Williams.

"What do you think her punishment should be?" Asked an amused Damon.

"Expel her from this campus." Suggested the woman.

"That's impossible; if anything I'd rather expel your daughter as she doesn't add anything to this campus. Willow is our top student." Smirked Damon.

Gasping in shock the couples' faces were red from anger.

"For the sake of our friendship, I will expel her for a week. We shouldn't let violence slide by unpunished."; "You still can attend online classes Willow don't worry." Winked Mr. Damon; earning a smile from a once frowning Willow.

After glaring her way the couple decided to leave the office after Mr. Hendrix.

The day was spent between shopping and work.

Willow threw herself on the couch. Freshly showered; she decided to continue reading her book. Right before diving into the book's realm, a fuming Ryker walked in.

"What now?" She asked.

"Are you taking me for a fool or what?"

"What did I do?"

"I told you to wear your ring in public. And what did you do? TELL ME." He yelled.

"You don't want anyone knowing about us. Didn't you think about my friends bombarding me with questions?" She reasoned.

Willow was taken aback. She still didn't get used to the serious Ryker and she didn't enjoy him being angry; he becomes so touchy.

"I don't care about your friends, YOU WEAR YOUR RING." He yelled.

Willow flinched in fear; she didn't know how to get out of this mess. She knew for a fact that he will talk to her about the ring judging from the death glare he gave her earlier that morning.

"Don't make me do things you are not ready to do Ryker."

"Or what huh? OR WHAT? You will wear your ring there's no other option." He roared.

"Then you stop your nightlife, you wear a ring and behave like a husband." She glared.

"You do not tell me what to do." He seethed.

"Then you don't tell me what to do either." She stood her ground.

Throwing her to lay on the couch; Ryker hovered over the petite girl. "You might be strong but you will never overpower me!" He whispered whilst pinning her arms on top of her head.

"Your touch disgusts me, you might overpower me but I'm not planning on not fighting." She glared.

"Show me what you can do." He encouraged.

"If you don't let go I will scream." She threatened.

"And so what? Do you think they will help a new bride screaming behind closed doors?" He smirked.

Willow felt violated, her cheeks turned red as she looked away. "Let go." She whispered.

Without warning, Ryker found his way to her neck. "Ryker, don't do anything stupid." She screamed in fear.

"Or what?" He chuckled on her skin sending the bad kind of shivers down her spine.

A knock on the door stopped him; fixing his clothes he walked towards the door. Willow ran out of the room before the maid got to say a word.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, she fell on the step crying in silence as her chest heaved. Holding into the rails she sat there for a while before an unwanted presence appeared in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" Asked an angry Josephine.

Looking up from her sitting position Willow couldn't utter a word.

"What are YOU doing here Josephine?" Asked an annoyed Ryker.

"Uncle Damon didn't punish this peasant for beating me and now I come to find her here." She whined almost crying in crocodile tears.

Willow stood up in fear; she looked up at Ryker earning a comforting look.

"I got this." He whispered urging her up.

"Ryker what's this now?" nagged the blond.

"What does it look like Josephine?" He smirked.

"Does she live here?" She asked.

"Didn't you come here for my father?" questioned a now annoyed Ryker.

"For your father and you." She spoke seductively.

"My father is at his study and I'm leaving. Go talk to him if he's expecting your presence."

"Aren't you going to say anything concerning that girl's existence in your house?"

"She's family Josephine, I don't need to explain anything."

He glared leaving the mansion towards the address Alex sent him. All he could think about is the spitfire he left at home, he wanted her with more passion with every passing day.