Chapter 12

Coming home early the next morning, Ryker stumbled inside his room. Locking the door behind him; he gasped in shock at the sight welcoming him. His damaged furniture, clothes, and glass greeted him. He looked towards his bed to find a tiny curled frame on the far end of it.

The first thing he decided to do is take a shower to take the smell of girls and liquor off him. With the door locked he didn't fear her running out.

Willow groaned; opening her now red eyes to a strong headache. The sound of water running inside the bathroom bothered her sleep. Remembering what happened she started crying again; she missed her Feline.

A tall big figure immerged from the bathroom with a towel hanging low on their waist. Willow flinched immediately looking away. Ryker moved towards his walk-in closet; he tried to find an outfit that escaped his wife's madness. This time he was lucky enough.

"I see you are awake." He spoke walking towards the bed. He wore a casual shirt tucking it inside his pants he simply looked out of a VOGUE magazine.

"I see you just came." She mumbled her throat too raw for her to talk.

"It's still dawn you can sleep more." He suggested.

"Where's my grandmother?" She whispered.

"You lost your voice, great." He commented, "She's having a vacation at one of our resorts in Italy." He informed before sipping on his water.

"Italy?" She frowned.

"That's the destination she chose." He shrugged throwing her phone on the bed. "You forgot this in the guest room."

"I will never forgive you." She whispered in tears.

"You don't have to Willow. I should consider forgiving you for the chaos you turned my room into." He looked around a glass of water in hand.

"Go take a shower you're a hot mess." He commented sitting on his bed.

"I don't have clothes."

"Your granny sent all your belongings; I'll bring them for you."

"The window is broken, it's cold here. I want to go back to the other room."

"I can't believe a tiny creature like yourself can do all of this damage. You are a monster wife." He smirked. "We'll move together there until they fix my room."

"No... There are many empty rooms; I don't want to live with you."

"What? Is my tigress afraid now?" He teased earning himself a glare.

"Don't play with me Ryker I'm not in the mood."

"Pray, remind me when have you ever been? Walk." He motioned towards the door.

It was already seven in the morning when she finished showering and drying her hair. She wore her outfit and stepped outside the bathroom to find her husband resting on a smaller bed compared to his.

His eyes raked her figure before they focused on her hand. "Where's your ring?" he asked in slight anger.

"I'm not going to wear it around the campus." She shrugged clearing her raw throat.

"You will. Put it on." He ordered.

"Put one on then Ryker." She accused; sitting on the vanity she pulled her hair into a ponytail.

"I don't have to but you do." He seethed.

"I wonder what law stated that. If you don't wear one I won't wear mine either. It's called justice." She glared through the mirror while spraying perfume.

"Willow PUT YOUR RING RIGHT NOW." Yelled; a now triggered Ryker.

"Do not order me around. I told you I will behave according to your behavior." Willow turned to face him; expecting him to drop the topic. Yet, he strode towards her; pinning her against the balcony windows.

"Either you put your ring or I'll put my mark on you" He threatened.

"Ryker." She gulped trying to find her voice, not because of fear but because of the damage, she brought upon her throat from yelling and screaming all day long.

"I will not put it on until you put one on."

"It is your way then my lady." He smirked before diving into her neck. Willow gasped in terror, she tried squirming her way out of his tight grip but it was futile.

Her thrashing became harsher when her husband planted sloppy kisses all along her neck towards her shoulder. "Don't do this I beg you." She begged in terror.

Smirking on her neck he whispered in her ear sending a shiver down her spine "Will you wear your ring?"

Nodding vigorously Willow accepted his imposed request.

"Words." He ordered

"I will Ryker, leave me alone now." She breathed heavily almost sinking to the floor in relief when he let go.

"Go ahead then." He urged giving her space to move towards her vanity.

Wearing her ring; she took a glance towards the mirror. Her neck turned red from his assault.

"Here I did what you wanted. But, you're not allowed to touch me, never again. Am I clear?" She asked in disgust.

"You are my bride, I can do whatever I want to keep that in mind."

"God knows where you've been last night; keep me away from your dirt. I'm not one of your w*ores." She glared.

"What? are you taking the wife role seriously now? Asking about my whereabouts; you are right last night was fun if you are curious."

"I'm not curious." she looked away; before storming out of the room.