Chapter 43

"So which movie shall we go for?" Asked Ryker as he went through his collection back in the penthouse.

"Wow, Willow. You have a whole cinema room in your house. I'm jealous!" Spoke Dina while looking around her.

Willow giggled before responding to her friend, "You can come whenever you want." 

"Shall we go for a comedy, maybe?" She added.

"Girl, what are we going to do with comedy. Let's go for a horror movie." interfered Dina.

"Why horror, for god's sake!" Sighed Willow.

"What Willow, are you still scared of horror movies?" Teased Mike.

"Scared, who? Me?" She denied while uncomfortably looking at Ryker then back at her friends.

"Whatever, I'm not afraid. We can watch anything." She shrugged.

"Okay! I'll start this one, then." Nodded Ryker.

Both couples took their places on the comfortable love seats and started watching the movie.

"Uh, popcorn! We forgot the popcorn. I'll go bring some." Spoke Willow trying to save herself.

"Maids will bring us popcorn Willow, stay here you don't want to miss the movie."

"If I go it'll be quicker, I guess." She spoke in urgency.

Ryker smiled at her dishevelled state, he knew for a fact that she was trying to run away.

"Willow, sit down they'll bring the popcorn right away." He informed her.

Sighing in frustration, Willow sat down next to him once again with her legs under her as she was afraid something would touch her if she extended them.

Smiling Ryker decided to tease her, "Aren't you uncomfortable sitting like that?"

"No, no I'm fine." She whispered while her friends smiled.

Popcorn and drinks came which made Willow a little bit relieved as she found something to concentrate on while watching the movie.

Every single time a scary scene comes out on the screen she would close her eyes or look away.

Ryker looked at her in amusement while she focused on not looking at the screen.

"That was an intense movie indeed, I liked it." sighed Dina in content.

"I liked it too." Added Mike before hugging her.

"It wasn't bad." Commented Ryker.

"What do you think, Willow?" He added.

"Good good, it was good." She nodded.

"Anyway, we need to leave, it's getting late and we have classes tomorrow. See you and thank you for the invitation." Informed Mike.

"See you." Responded Willow after hugging her friends and sending them to the door.

Once she closed the door a hand suddenly engulfed her waist which made her jump unwillingly. "You're quite scared, aren't you?" Whispered Ryker.

"I'm not scared, it's not like I watch a horror movie for the first time." She shook her head in disbelief.

"And you know what, your grandmother is scarier than the movie." She added while detaching herself from him.

"Do you say so?" He smirked, "Wow, she's actually calling." He raised an eyebrow.

'Hello grandma!"

'No, I don't think we'll come tonight. Willow is a little tired and I'm busy. We'll come tomorrow for breakfast.'