Chapter 33: To Hear These Words...

A/n: YAALLLLL- MEET THE NEW EDITOR/CO-AUTHOR, Coralia-I!!

Not only does she gives me ideas that make you guys SIMP, (Editor note: I do!!!) but she will now also help me with editing as well cause- this author here has terrible eyesight so they cant see their typos, and terrible attention span as well so they cant edit it themselves- (E/n: Haha! we both got bad attention spans)

SO LETS WELCOME THE NEW EDITOR AND (Somewhat) CO-AUTHOR (E/n: not really haha!) CORALIA. Truly a blessing sent here skjdnsbdhshs❤️ youre too sweet my hearrrttt

ALSO: THIS FANART??? IS DONE BY OUR LOVELY EDITOR??? It is!!! HOW TALENTED??? lies! IM CRYING WHEN I REMEMBERED THIS FANART SKDJSHHS

(for anyone curious, this happened in chapter 15! Where Sero pats MC when she was so tiredskdjjdns) HAHA I made this along time ago as well!

WARNING: THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER AND THERE ARE SOME TRIGGER WARNINGS AS WELL. AND I MEAN THERE ARE SOME TOXIC WORDS THAT MIGHT TRIGGER YOU AND SUCH IN THIS CHAPTER. PROCEED WITH CAUTION-

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝You stop feeling things after maintaining a mask for so long.❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"(Y/N)," JIROU CALLED OUT TO YOU. She sweat dropped at the sight of Mineta and Kaminari flopping down to the floor in agony. But your voice redirected her attention away from the two.

"What's wrong?" you asked, waving back at Hagakure who was going to change after the recreational event. "Are you not going to change?"

Jirou's cheeks turned red. "Don't even joke about that. Of course I'm going to get changed." She crossed her arms, clutching her bare shoulders.

You chuckled, like there weren't any idiots wallowing in pain below your feet at that moment. "Alright, then what is it?" You tilted your head, questioning gaze settled on her form.

"Have you seen Midoriya?"

You tilted your head. "Ah- ....No...?" Now that you think about it, you haven't seen him ever since you got out of Recovery Girl's nurse's office. It's as if the greenette was avoiding you- but would he do something like that? Surely he's not that upset from seeing you battered up and bloodied, right?

You frowned at your thoughts as you lifted a hand and brought it up to your chin. Crossing your arms. 'I'll buy him unlimited katsudon next time to say sorry,' you thought to yourself.