Chapter 26: Sickly Training

A/n: THIS ART IS HIRYU+(Y/N), AKA THE NO-NECK-GANG SKDJSNSB this is made by the amazing Coralia in Quotev (search Coralia and you'll see her!!) She made it so that the support company that made (Y/n)'s costume was the same company that Hiryu also had— since other characters had trademarks of the company that made their costume.

Warning: LONG ASS CHAPTERS COMING RIGHT UP!!!! GET READY TO READ!!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝Have you decided what you're going to do?❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     STAYING UP SO LATE AND STAYING OUT IN THE COLD isn't something that you would recommend to anyone. Ever.

You were a coughing mess.

Sure, you had fun during the Midnight Hour because of Akira and Ryuji's chemistry, but the splitting headache and the itchy throat you had right now? It's not fun. At all.

"(Y-Y/n-chan)?! Are you okay?!" As expected, Izuku fretted over you.

"I want to die."

Izuku stared at you with wide, horrified eyes. "What's wrong?!"

You stared back at him with a frown. But you doubt he'd seen it, considering you were wearing a surgical mask. It was a preventive measure so that no one catches a cold because of you.

Izuku was becoming even more nervous as you continued staring at him with those conflicted yet thoughtful eyes.

Seeing you staring at him with a conflicted look like that made him think that you were going to scold him for something that he didn't know.

Izuku gulped, watching you finally speak.

"Izukkun, stay 8 meters away from me."

Izuku stared at you blankly.

"It's better to avoid me when I am like this. Also, sanitise your hand if you're planning on touching any thing that I've touched. But it's better if you don't even touch them."

Izuku did not understand why you were saying those words. No, he wasn't even sure if he was hearing it right.

"E-eight meters? (Y/n)-chan... isn't that a bit too much?" He thought you were joking and teasing him again, but his gaze became even more blank as you quickly walked in front of him.

You were serious.

"(Y-Y/n)-chan! Wait up! Eight meters is just...!" That's not even the right measurement for safety! Izuku cried out in his head, but he chased after you without saying anything else about it.