Chapter 15: Drained

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝Life is wonderful, isn't it...? ❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

IT'S NOT EASY TO DETECT A STALKER from a horde of people who are on their way home. But it is easy to assume that a stalker is following you from the way that you circled the whole shortcut to the station, and with them still unbelievably following you.

Bleached hair, delinquent stance- you weren't one to judge, but wherever he's going to must be a coincidence, considering you have been walking in random directions for the past 10 minutes and he has not even budged away 10 meters behind you after all of that.

You were stuck between dialing up Izuku's number or sprinting away from the guy who's been following you non-stop. Confronting would not be the right answer, considering that you might still have consequences from using your 'Quirk' if the guy resists, and you do not trust your body to react properly at this moment. Your stamina was normal, yes, but your whole body aches at each step you take.

An ash blond hair catches you attention from the corner of the streets, and it was as if hope didn't vanish from your heart entirely.

"Ka-Katsuki-kun!"

Oh yes, you're going to die. Not by the hands of some stalker, but by the hands of your.. classmate.

Katsuki was standing still in the middle of the road, as if he's stuck in his own thoughts. But the moment you shouted his first name, his head instantly whipped to look behind him, and he was confusedly seething. "Ha-?!"

"Geez, that's rude of you to leave me by myself like that! I was getting lost, you know~?" You cheerfully said once you stood next to him. He flinched, leaning away as you held onto his arm. "I thought for sure I was about to go home alone, but good thing I found you~"

There were times where you wanted to barf because of your own 'personality', and this was one of those times.

Katsuki couldn't decide between being flustered at the sudden proximity, or becoming confused as to who the hell you are between you and your twin. He glanced at the scarf covering your neck, thinking that you were the more tolerable twin out of the other, and yet why were you acting like that ditzy and clingy (S/n)?

"Get off of me, shitrag!" He pushed you away from him. His cheeks were red either from anger or embarrassment, you didn't know. But you continued your act regardless of his reaction.

"What are you talking about? Aren't we supposed to go home together?" You said loudly, glancing at your stalker from the corner of your eyes.