Chapter 24: Mementos

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝I want to live for my own reason, not to live for other people's reason.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

IT WAS DIFFICULT TO KEEP UP WITH HAGAKURE. You didn't know where she got her energy from, but it was endless. You tried to keep pace as Hagakure dragged you anywhere she could possibly tug you into. Like the bookstore, ice cream store, and now, even the café that's near the station to go to Tokyo.

"I've never really been in Musutafu before, you know? So I want to check everything out when I'm here! It's kind of like a tame version of Tokyo. Oh, speaking of Tokyo. Can I tour you around there soon, (Y/n)-chan?! It's a fun place! I'll take you to see different restaurants as well. And then I'll show you where I live. It'll be fun! It's just a small apartment right now but you'll love it, (Y/n)-chan! I'm sure you will!"

"I see... yes, okay...?" You didn't know how to process her words. She was too enthusiastic for you, but it wasn't that bad. You can handle it. You think. "That's... I guess I can't wait for the tour, then, Hagakure-san."

Hagakure puffed. "Call me Tooru-chan!"

"Eh?"

Hagakure stopped in front of the café. "Don't you think it's unfair that we call you by your first name, while you only call us by our last?"

You blinked a couple of times. "No? It's just a way to differentiate me from my twin. It would be confusing if someone calls one of us as (L/n) when they're trying to get (S/n)'s attention."

Hagakure hummed and held her cheek. "Is that so? I guess the names will be confusing. But (Y/n)-chan and (S/n)-chan looks very very different from each other, you know?"

Your eyes widened at that. "What?"

Before Hagakure could speak, you heard a shout from behind the two of you.

"Hagakure-chan, (Y/n)-chan, seriously!" Sero panted. He leaned down on his knees, before looking up at the two of you with furrowed brows. "You keep disappearing every time we go straight to the station!"

Ojiro sweatdropped. He also looked disheveled and tired while a Mineta was lounging exhaustedly on top of his tail. "At this rate, we won't be able to go home early, you know?"

"Sorry, I just got excited when I held (Y/n)-chan's hands! Hehe!"

"Don't 'hehe' us..."

You were silent as Hagakure bounced up and down in excitement. "Can we stop by for some donuts? I promise we can go to the station after this!" she begged, making you look at Sero and Ojiro, who both looked tired trying to catch up to the two of you.