Chapter 22: Shibuya

A/n: this picture made me remember (Y/n)'s situation with her family so I'm sharing this to you all! It's made by Mimi N - futarinokizuna in Facebook! She makes great, depressing, and amazing arts with an extremely deep story/meaning, so you guys should check her out!

Warning: This is a long chapter so buckle up!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝There may be times when they are difficult to grasp... But, do not fear. Seize what you have earned.❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

      YOU AWOKE TO A QUIET ROOM, the sunlight barely peeking through the cracks of your room's curtains. You laid in bed for a moment.

School was cancelled after the U.S.J. incident, and you had nothing to do except watch how your mother is going to keep sneezing if you kept Morgana inside the house. So you exchanged messages with Ryuji yesterday to make sure that you're going to give the cat back to him, and so what other day would be better for you to meet up with someone in an unknown street of Shibuya, which is an hour or two away from your home?

This feels so wrong yet so right at the same time, was what you were thinking while dressing up in a casual cream turtleneck sweater and jeans.

You checked your phone, making sure to read Izuku's messages before opening a specific number in your inbox.

[You]:
I'm going to Shibuya right now.

[Ojiro]:
- What? Youre not going to rest?

[You]:
I'm meeting up with someone. Do you know about the cafe there called Leblanc?

[Ojiro]:
- No... I haven't heard of it. It must be a small business.
- Well, hf (Y/n)-san :)
- If you want, I can take you home as well after that.

[You]:
'Hf'?

[Ojiro]:
- Have fun

[You]:
Are you telling me what to do?

[Ojiro]:
- Oh, no! I'm sorry if it came out that way

[You]:
I'm just joking.

[Ojiro]:
- 😅😅

[You]:
Well, thank you. :) I'll take you up on your offer earlier.

'I need to learn more abbreviation in messaging,' you thought, closing your phone and stuffing it in your bag. 'I don't think it's obvious when I'm joking, so maybe some of those emoticons can help as well... Denki might be able to teach me about that. Speaking of teaching...'