Chapter 3: A Contract?!

A/n: A fanart of MC!! This is made by Coralia in quotev. Thank you so much! It's so beautiful! Coralia-san also drew MC summoning a persona (which was extremely freakin cool btw) but I have no clue on how to post it so I'll put it in the next chapter!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝Sometimes, I wonder if what we think of as real could just.. all be a dream.❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     EVERYDAY WAS DIFFERENT TO YOU NOW. It was only a little change, but a little change was better than no change at all, right?

You would always go out early, you would talk to Izuku before class starts, and instead of eating alone at the rooftop, you're accompanied by Izuku. Then you would help the teacher with some of their work, and after school, you'll meet up with Izuku by the gates.

It was a nice change, really. Izuku was always there to brighten your day up.

Katsuki, however.. he became worse, as time passes by. You never had a chance to interact with him, 'cause you were too busy dragging Izuku away from his explosive tendencies.

You had taken your promise to the greenette too seriously, which was flustering to the latter, but he didn't mind at all. It was honestly a happy life for him since Katsuki seemed to never want to approach him whenever you were around.

Why? He had no idea, and you had no idea as well. But you'll take whatever is thrown at you.

It was a small change, yes, but you felt like your whole world was changing.

And thus, spring occurs.

You were snapped out of your thoughts as you heard muffled sobbings throughout the mall.

"Isn't he kind of pathetic? Crying and snotting all over the news.."

Your eyes darted to a crowd forming outside a T.V Store.

"Yeah, but at least the heroes made him confess! What that Madarame did was already pathetic! Stealing an artwork and calling himself an artist.." One of them clicked their tongue. "What a fraud."

You stopped by one of their sides, staring at the screen that showcased an old man crying in front of the media outlets.

He was sobbing heavily to the point that you couldn't make out any words from his mouth. It was all muffled to you.

But that wasn't what bothered you at all.

"Is that a new hero in training?" The one next to you hummed. "Phantom Thieves... wait, doesn't it sound like a group?!"

"I don't know, man. Maybe they're new heroes or a new group of villains.. whatever they are, I hope All Might takes care of it all."

And before you knew it, the people walked away from the screen, preparing to continue their own lives. But you stood still, watching as the live cameras show the panicking staffs that tried to calm the old man down. Or as the news title suggested: Madarame.