Chapter 13: The King's Pawn

a/n:... i am so ashamed to say that i suck at colouring. so i just put the base colours and didnt shade- skfjsjdj i swear i tried. so i hope u guys can imagine it T_T! (it took me hours to sketch this but it took me DAYS to color it and then in the end i was like "fuck it" and scrapped it away T_T i had 4 scrapped outfits but this one suits the story more. if you guys don't like this, then imagine something like Wanda's outfit from MCU cause trust me, it'll make sense in the future chapters.)

warning: long fucking chapters up ahead. Buckle up yall!!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝I'm going to continue walking through the path I almost gave up on.❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     ANOTHER PERK IN HAVING A PERSONA IS THAT: you don't need to make your own costume anymore because you already have one.

Naturally, you only asked for a flexible skin-tight black outfit to wear underneath your Persona outfit. To ensure that you would still have a clothing befitting to wear in a battlefield once you ran out of stamina. Since the disadvantage of having a Persona is that you wouldn't be able to keep it when you ran out of stamina.

It wasn't much, you only requested a simple dark outfit that'll give you high mobility, and to secure you'll be able to maximize the agility that you harnessed during the Midnight Hour. The rest were just a holster to strap underneath your dark violet coat, and magnets to attach on your evoker and leather gloves. You've watched enough action movies where the gun ends up far away from the owner, and you did not want to recreate that when the time comes.

"(Y/n)-chan! You look so badass!" Toru says, and you smiled at her with your winning smile. She's really embracing the invisible nude-look, huh? You thought.

"Ah, it's not that much compared to the others, but thank you."

"You know, you're nicer than your twin sister. She's been bragging nonstop about her hero outfit earlier, and she kept ignoring me. But (Y/n)-chan always smiles at me every time I talk to you!"

That's because you still had no idea where to look when you're talking with her, so you close your eyes and smile while hoping that you aren't making her uncomfortable. "That's nice to hear.. My sister picks out the most amazing outfit, that's a given. Her quirk is flashy after all."

No, that wasn't a genuine compliment. But if (S/n) ever hears one of her classmate saying the truth- or 'badmouthing' her, then she would vent it all out on you. And you want none of that right now.