Chapter 17: A Butterfly's Sighting

a/n: guess who the fuck is back????? ME! I'm BACK! With some good news AND bad news hehe...

Let's start with the good news first. The good news is that: We finally have a decent wifi!!! At least, decent enough so i can log in everytime I update and shit. And that it won't result into an error when I do update.

But the bad news is that... yall know why we got a decent wifi now?? Two words:

Online classes. Yes. Online classes sucks. :'))) But I'll try to balance it out if my mental health could (i wish it could so i can finish this story up until the sports festival and cry sjdjshd)

Now let's stop dwelling on that and LOOK AT THIS FANART SENT BY "CatsGoMyow" in Quotev!!! Ahh this is their own version of Reader-chan and i love the unique hairstyle AND artstyle skdhsjs. To readers with unique hairstyles like this, im still thinking of what hairstyle to change (S/n) from so it won't confuse anyone since Reader-chan and (S/n) are kind of identical.. if you guys got any idea on her hairstyle, let me know in the comments! (and I'll draw her hero outfit too so skdjsnn)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝Soon, the poisonous flowers will bloom.❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

    IT WAS NOT GOOD TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION.

Not only would you feel uncomfortable being placed under the spotlight, but you also didn't want to let others know the existence of this.. strange person next to you.

Who was that, you may ask? Well.. he was an unusual person who visited you right out of the blue just before you finished preparing to leave for school.

Literally, he visited you out of the blue.

"Minato-san.. did you really have to go to my house all by yourself..?"

Minato tore his gaze away from the MP3 player that you brought per his request, and he tilted his head. "Did you want me to come with Igor?"

You shook your head. "No, of course not. I was just wondering why.." you found your words dying down as you locked eyes with his golden ones.

His pure, silver hair glittered softly as the light from the tracks hits his face. The people in the train were awestruck by the boy's ethereal beauty. Some were even taking pictures of him and giggling. While the others.. they stared with ajar mouths.