Chapter 35: The Emperor's Form

ILL HOLD A POLL ON THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR THE HERO NAME!

A/n: so right now, our internet connection is terminated so I can't create the banners(<= a wattpad note) at the moment, I apologize! (It's also why I missed a week of update skdjsjsn I'm sorry 😭)

But as a compensation for the banners, let's show the beautiful fanarts made by our dear readers!!

This fanart of MC and Huanglong is made by @nessie! They made old fanarts of this book as well, and I am always amazed— maybe even more than amazed everytime they send us new fanarts AHH SKDJHSHS

And then let's have this fanart of Sero by Cionea!! It's such a cute and detailed picture of Sero I JUST SCREAMED 😭😭💖💖 LOVE HIM PLS. HES A LOVELY SOYFACE BABY BOY SKDJHDJSNS

E/n: And this wonderful fanart from Percy!!~ his MC is actually a guy which is honestly shocking to me because I didn't expect guys to read this fanfic haha! His art is super cool!!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

There is more to life than the thoughts that you have in your head.❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"[We're back again, folks! This time, it's a battle that we've been waiting for as well!]"

"Yo, did we miss anything?" Sero asked, with you following behind him and looking at the stage below.

Hiryu and (S/n) stood a few meters away from each other.

"[With such a flashy Quirk, I bet you're wondering what else she can show us in this round! (L/n) (S/n) from the Hero Course, everyone!]"

You sat down on the seat next to Izuku, and from beside him, you could hear Uraraka's voice. "Is (S/n)-chan munching on something... in the middle of the battle?!"