Chapter 19: Dedication of A Weak Person

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

WARNING: LONG ASS CHAPTER! SO GET READY TO HAVE YOUR EYES BLEED— Joke i hope it doesn't bleed but get ready anyways!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝You must prepare for the ordeal, but time is of the essence...❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     YOUR WORDS LEFT ONLY SILENCE, as the other three hastily followed you down the Mountain zone. You ran, as the breeze collided into your form. Sweat dribbled down on your forehead; you could feel— see, even— Aizawa's aura that flickered like a dull candle fire fighting to keep itself lit up.

Time was unrelenting, cruel, yet fair. It doesn't stop for anyone once danger has finally settled in. And that alone kept you on guard.

You halted at the edge of a cliff, eyes scanning the whole plaza. Until it landed on something that made your heart drop to your stomach.

"Is-is that Aizawa-sensei?!" Kaminari asked, terrified by how easily their pro-hero adviser was being held down by a simple creature with only muscles and brains poking out of its head..

"Is this what you meant.. by something bad?" Momo questioned carefully, glancing at you. She paused, seeing how for a second, you looked pale. Like you were scared. Scared of that thing below.

"(Y/n)-san?" You flinched. 

"That's.. I knew it. That thing shouldn't exist," you muttered, your head turning into a jumbled mess.

The three felt the quietness become tensed as you struggled to find the right words. You slowly processed everything that had happened so far. Your opponent's goal is to kill the Symbol of Peace, All Might, and they had the chance to— but unfortunately for them, the said-man wasn't here. But if, by chance, he was here instead, then..

"That thing's purpose is to kill All Might." 

Widened eyes stared at you in shock. "What? That's bullcrap! There's no way All Might will be killed like that!" 

Jirou was about to join defending their hero, but she paused when she took a glance at your expression.

She swallowed her dry saliva. That expression on your face was nothing to shrug at, especially since it came from someone so unreachable to them in terms of fighting experience and power.