23. Cheat

Omkar's POV

I left soon as Dhruv called me to check the CC TV footages.

I reached home and went to Dhruv's room directly. Dhruv immediately opened his laptop and showed me the vedio clip of that day when I and Aadya left for Bengaluru.

A car I mean a cab reached home and a girl stepped out. It was Aadya. I couldn't believe my eyes. I paused and zoomed the vedio to check if it was really her. To my shock it was Aadya.

She was stunned after looking at my home. She lifted the phone and talked with someone. I checked the exact time on the screen. It was 7:02 am. I was taken aback. It was the exact time when I called her on that day. Soon she entered the car and left.

If she came to my home on that day why did she lie to me that she was on the way?? Why didn't she even  inform that she came home?? Many thoughts were wandering in my brain.

I waited for her phone call. I wanted her reject the marriage. But I didn't get any. Strange.. I went to nanna's (dad) room. Uncle and nanna were conversing. After eavesdropping their conversation I came to know that the alliance was fixed a few days before I and Aadya headed to Bengaluru.

I understood the whole scenario then. Aadya knows about the alliance even before the business trip. She wanted to marry me for my money. That's the reason why she came home. She wanted to see how big my mansion is. That's the reason why she didn't object to marry me even after reading the letter.

I always had a doubt that when she loved Rohit so much how could she leave him.. My doubts were cleared. I understood her true intentions. Cheeee..

After three days came the horrible day of my life. I wanted to run away but couldn't as nanna emotionally blackmailed me. The dreams which I had for my future wife were crashed. I had big big dreams about my marriage. But never in my life I thought that I would get married to a characterless girl.

.
.
.
To be continued
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why did Aadya marry Omkar even after reading his letter?? What was the reason behind Omkar not wanting to marry Aadya??

Read the further chapters to know the answers. Comment and let me know your opinions.

More chapters ahead. Will update the next chapter soon.

THANK YOU :)