32. Confronting him

Omkar's POV 

I was startled. Aadya forgot about the conference. It's impossible.

The conference was great. Paper works were done.

I stepped into the washroom to wash my face. Aadya's face suddenly flashed in my mind... her bruises on her neck and face. I didn't even know what exactly happened that day.

I stepped out. Staff were indulged in their respective works. I looked for Aadya. She was conversing with Keerti.

I went to them and cleared my throat. Seeing me they paused conversing. 

"Ms.Aadya. I need to talk something important. Into my cabin. Now" I ordered.

She nodded and we stepped into my cabin.

Aadya's POV

He locked the door.

"Ms.Aadya. You wanted to talk something important and even I. First let me" he said.

I nodded. I wanted to speak first but what could I do. He wouldn't let me speak anything until he's done.

"So Ms.Aadya. What exactly happened with you that day?" he asked.

"Which day?" I asked him.

"That day when you approached me with bruises" he said.

I narrated him every incident of that day. His expressions changed. He fisted his palm.

"Who was that?" he asked.

"I don't know. I used my full potential to uncover his face but in vain" I replied.

"Don't worry. That pervert won't be left. I will find out who was that. He will be behind bars soon"  he said.

"And... those things which you're doing. What will you say about them?" I said.

He didn't get what I meant.

"What? What are you talking about? Can you elaborate?" he asked.

"Well.. I am talking about Priya. It seems that you love her to the core. Then why did you marry me??" I gritted my teeth.

His confusion turned into a laugh. He laughed loudly as if I've cracked an amazing joke. It was my turn to get confused.

He stopped laughing and looked at me.

"Wow.. Now you understood that I love Priya. She is my future, my life everything." he said.

"Then why did you marry me?" I held his collar and asked him. I was fuming with anger.

He held my elbows and pulled me towards him.

"As if you don't know why I married you. I explained about my situation very well in that letter before the marriage that any human could understand my helplessness. I clearly stated that I don't want to marry you. But what you've done?? You didn't give a shit about my situation" he roared.

Letter.. Which letter was he talking about??

"What?? Which......" I was about to ask. He left me with such a force that I fell on the chair. He took his blazer, opened the door and left his cabin.

What letter was he talking about?? Did he really try to convey that he didn't want to marry me? When did he write it?
.
.
.
To be continued

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ohhh!!! Aadya didn't get any letter which Omkar have written on that day which was three days prior to their marriage.

Hope you liked this chapter.

Will update the next chapter soon.

THANK YOU :)