25. 😢😢😢

Aadya's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. My hairs were messed. There were bruises near the jaw, neck. Blood was oozing out. I washed my face and left my hairs open in order to cover the bruises.

I stepped into my boss's cabin and got hold of my pochette. I reached the parking area, started my scootee and drove to home.

After parking the scootee I peeped into the hall. There was no one in sight. Quickly I ascended the stairs and turned the knob of the door and opened it.

Monster was combing his hairs looking at himself in the mirror. I stepped inside and closed the door. Tears welled in my eyes and escaped. I wiped them and took steps and stood behind him.

It was difficult for me to speak. My voice couldn't cooperate me. I gulped the lump formed in my throat. Gaining my strength I stammered "S..ii..rrr"

He paused combing and turned back to look at me. Tears welled in my eyes. He looked at my bruises and was  shocked.

"What happened Aadya?" he asked.

"Ss...ii..rrr.... ii.nn o...fff..iiiii. cc. .eee" I tried hard to speak but couldn't.

My body was hell shivering. He observed it and held my shoulders to make me sit on the bed. I hissed in pain. He left my shoulders to check what happened. A little part of my dress was torn near the shoulder and there was a bruise inside.

"Please sit" he said.

I sat on the bed and covered the torn part with my hand. Tears rolled down my cheeks. He went into the closet and brought the first aid kit in no time.

He seated next to me on the bed and opened the kit. He put the antiseptic on the cotton while I started sobbing. The cotton touched the bruise and I hissed in pain.

Blowing air on the bruises with his lips he put the antiseptic.

He reached my shoulder to clean the bruise.

"Nooo" I yelled. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Okay..okay... cool down" he said and wiped my tears.

He stood up from the bed and I could hear his foot steps.. I shut my eyes and kept sobbing.

In no time I felt a cloth on me. I opened my eyes to check what was that. It was dupatta.. He wrapped the dupatta around my shoulder.

"What happened?" he asked seating next to me.

I don't know what was going in my mind at that moment..I just hugged him tight and buried my face in his chest and tears rolled down my cheeks. He arched his back. I could clearly sense that he was shocked. In no time I felt his hands on my back. He hugged me tight. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt him withdrawing his one hand from my back. In no time I felt his hand on my head. He caressed my hairs while I kept on sobbing in his arms.

I felt protected in his arms. Though he tried to break the hug I didn't let him. I don't even know when I dozed off to sleep.

Omkar's POV

I told Aadya to check a presentation and left to home. My phone began to ring but I ignored. I took out my laptop and worked for sometime. I took a hot shower and reached the mirror to comb my hair.

I was combing when I heard the door open. Obviously it was the bitch. I cursed her under my breath as she reached soon. She closed the door.

"Sir..." she stammered. I paused combing as she never stammered. I turned back.

There were bruises around her neck and jaw. Blood was oozing out. It was clear that someone tried to molest her.

"What happened Aadya?" I asked in shock.

She stammered something. I couldn't understand. I held her shoulders to make her sit on the bed but she hissed. I left her and asked her to sit.

I stepped into closet and took out the first aid kit. I sat beside her and cleaned her bruises. She was shivering and hissing.

When I reached her shoulder to clean her bruise but she shouted "Noo".

I stepped into the closet. I opened a cupboard of hers and took out a dupatta. I went to her and sat beside her. I covered her with the dupatta. She was still shivering.

"What happened?" I asked her again.

She hugged me tightly and buried her face in my chest. I was taken aback but hugged her back and caressed her hairs. She was sobbing. I tried to break the hug but she didn't let me do so. She sobbed for almost 3 hrs and dozed off to sleep.

I put her to bed and tucked her with the duvet. I laid on the couch opposite to the bed and slept.

.
.
.
To be continued
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this chapter.

Comment and let me know your opinions.

Will update the next chapter soon.

THANK YOU :)