27. Relationship??

Omkar's POV

The conference didn't go well. It was only Aadya who could handle it. I can’t force her when she wasn't feeling good right.

The client rejected the proposal and left.

I stepped into my cabin. I settled on the couch and remembered to make a phone call. Phone.. "Where did I leave my phone?" I cursed and searched at the desk, cupboards everywhere.

Did she take my phone with her?? I cursed her under my breath and left to home.

Aadya's POV

I woke up from sleep and looked at the couch. He wasn't there. He might have gone for a jog. I took a hot shower and started drying my hairs.

He arrived soon. I panicked seeing him. What if he notices the phone?? Looking at me he asked "are you okay?" . I nodded.

He reached the nightstand and took his phone. I was praying God to not let him notice the crack. He put his phone in charge. He went to take a shower.

We went to office. He was constantly asking me whether I was feeling okay. I was fine. He warned me not to do any mistake in the conference. I noticed his phone at his desk. I lied that I wasn't feeling good. He insisted me to go home. I took his phone making sure that no one was watching.

I stepped out and started my scooty. I went to a nearby shop to fix the crack. The shopkeeper told that it would take an hour.

I made a plan to get the glass fixed and reach office soon but as the shopkeeper told it would take an hour I wouldn't be reaching the office in time.

I went to a nearby park and spent an hour. I went back to the shop. The phone was fixed. I took the phone and paid them.

I sat on my scooty to check if everything was fine with the phone. When I swiped   the phone was unlocked. Oh God!!! the shopkeeper removed the password. Even if I want to put the password I didn't know the password which the monster uses.

Messages were popping in his phone. I opened to check whether if they were from office.

"Why aren't you attending my calls?"

"I am mad at you😡"

"You don't care for me anymore"

"Come to my home if you really care for me"

There were many more texts. It seemed to be the monster's friend.

"Will be waiting for you ❤💋"

I was startled by that text. I checked from whom was the text. It was someone named Priya.

I double clicked the back option. "Who is she?? In what way is she related to the monster?? Are they in relationship?" many questions started wandering in my brain.

I didn't know when I pressed on the gallery while thinking.

When I looked at the phone there were pictures. I didn't know that monster even clicks pictures. There were many pictures of him with Khushi, Dhruv and other family members.

There were also pictures of him with a girl. They were very close in the pics. There were even pics of the girl pecking his cheeks.

My doubts strengthened after seeing the pictures.
.
.
.
To be continued
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are Omkar and Priya in relationship??  What do you think friends?? Comment and let me know your opinions.

Will update the next chapter soon.

THANK YOU friends for 100+ votes. Your support gives me motivation to write more...☺😊