65. Accident

Omkar's POV

I opened my eyes all of a sudden. Sun rays were sneaking through the windows. The sound of the birds chirping was audible. I looked at myself and soon realised that I drifted to sleep while reading her diary.

Rubbing my eyes I put the diary aside and got up from the bed.

"Ahh" I yelped as I felt pain in my neck.. obviously as I slept in that uncomfortable position on bed.

I stood under the shower and shut my eyes feeling the warm water dripping down my body. Those waist length hairs, that vermilion filled hair partition, that forehead, those thin eyebrows, that small bindi, those expressive deep kohl eyes, that small yet adorable nose, those blushing pinkish cheeks, those smiling petal like lips...I opened my eyes in a jerk. A deep sigh escaped my mouth.

Wrapping the towel around my waist I stepped out of the washroom and was about to step into the closet when my eyes unknowningly fell on the diary which was lying on the bed.

Ruffling my wet hairs I sat on the bed and took the diary into my hands. I opened the page where I paused reading..

I turned the pages and kept on reading her diary.

I turned the page and looked at the left side. It was empty.

Strange..whatever the situation is she never skipped writing diary.. what might have happened?

I looked at the right side. The page was fully filled..the paper is wrinkled with ink spread.

June 20, 20XX.

Hello diary.

Forgive me dear diary. I couldn't talk to you yesterday. You know what happened yesterday? Someone tried to rape me in office..he pulled me into the washroom and tried to push himself on me. For a moment I felt that I am dead. ..I kicked him in the groin and punched him hard. I tried hard to know who's that but in vain. He covered his face with my dupatta and escaped.

Monster cleaned my bruises and I hugged him and sobbed in his arms..he tried to console me..that is the first hug we shared. I felt soo protected in his arms. It was soothing. His hug have some magic and I wanted to stay in his embrace forever. That is the first time he spoke to me with concern. To my surprise when I woke up in the midnight I was on the bed. How caring?? For a moment I wished that he should get to know that I'm innocent not imagining that I need to face the brutal truth today..

Monster..he..he..he is in relationship with someone named Priya. I have seen her with my eyes today. They kissed each other breaking my heart into million pieces.

What?? She's saying as if she didn't knew about my relationship earlier..

I feel exhausted.. I got all the answers. Until now I felt that monster will accept me when he will get to know that I'm innocent. And now that hope is also dead...

Didn't she know about my relationship earlier?

Is this the reason why he pushed me away? Why didn't I notice his affair earlier? He didn't return home many nights..and I thought that he must be in office as he didn't like to see my face..but..but the truth is something else.

Why did he marry me when he loves Priya? Why did he destroy my life? I could have lived my life happily if he hadn't married me. He should have told me before..why didn't he tell me about this earlier?