85 - Pasta

A very short update. Please don't curse me...

Aadya's POV

The day was nothing new. I was working at my desk when I found Karan walking towards monster's cabin.

Oh godd!! Not again...

He stepped out of monster's chamber after a while.

I couldn't resist myself and entered monster's cabin.

"Why did Karan come?" I asked monster.

"To give his resignation" he replied with a blank expression.

One more resignation.

"But he is working with us from the beginning no matter how many ups and downs we have seen" I said.

"There is a threshold for anything Aadya. He left as he couldn't tolerate this anymore" said monster.

******

Tucking the hair strands to my earlobe I looked at my watch. It clicked 10:56 pm.

I closed my files and laptop and entered monster's cabin.

"I think we need to leave now" I said.

"Huhh!! Yes" he closed his laptop.

We reached home after a while. He Parked the car.

We stood infront of the door and I began diving into my tote bag for keys.

I checked every corner and  couldn't find them and could sense monster losing his cool.

Ohh no...

After surfing for around five minutes I found the keys.

I opened the door and switched on the lights.

Monster entered in and closed the door behind.  He settled on the couch removing his shoes and rolling his sleeves.

Damn!! his veins...

"I will change" I said. He didn't respond.

I was about to go but halted, looked at him and said "don't throw your socks here and there and then search for them in the morning. You will literally eat my brain for not finding them" I said.

"Yeah!! I know" he said.

"And don't leave the shoes here. Put them in the shoe stand" I said.

"Don't lecture me about all this. I know what to do and what not to do" he yelled.

"What wrong did I say that you're getting irritated?" I yelled back.

"I'm not a kid. I can do things myself. Stop mothering me" he said.

"What's irking you so much?  I suggested to put the shoes or because people are resigning one by one?" I asked to which he gave me a stare but didn't say anything.

He stood from the couch and stepped into the porch and slided the glass door in a thud.

Monster.

I took a hot shower and slipped into pajamas and stepped into the kitchen to make something instantly. I peeped through the hall into the porch. He was still there with his back facing me.

I chopped a few veggies and prepared pasta in Desi style.

I slided the glass door and entered the porch to call him for dinner.

"Dinn.." I was about to speak but as usual found monster puffing his cigar.

"How many times do I need to tell you to stop this bad habit?" I grabbed the cigar and threw it away.