55. It matters to me dammit

Author's POV

It was dawn. Aadya opened her eyes and unknowingly looked at Omkar. He was in tranquil sleep. A smile crept on her lips seeing him in peace.

She got up from the bed and stepped into the washroom taking her towel.

"Om. You will never leave me right?"

"Never"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

These words still tune in his ears. He sat on the bed in a jerk and wiped the sweat formed at his forehead.

He got up from the bed, stepped out of the room and entered the balcony to inhale some fresh air.

She opened the door of the washroom slowly and peeped into the room. He was not in sight.

"Strange..where did he go?" thinking so she stepped into the bedroom and closed the door of the washroom.

She draped her saree thoroughly in the closet and stepped into the bedroom drying her hairs with her towel. Standing infront of the mirror she looked at her pimple.

"Huhh!!! Why do these pimples occur?" thinking so she resumed drying her hairs.

That was when Omkar stepped into the room. They had an eye lock. He broke the contact and stepped into the washroom.

The previous day's incident flashed in her mind.

"Don't worry Omkar. I won't let the trauma consume you" she thought.

Wrapping the towel around his waist he stepped out of the washroom.

"Damn!! Why is he so hot?" she thought looking at his muscular body.

She sat at the edge of the bed scrolling her phone. He dressed in formals and marched towards the mirror to comb his hairs. He cursed as his hairs were still wet. She shook her head and got up from the bed.

She took his towel and made him seat on the chair. He looked at her but didn't question anything. She took the towel in both her hands and started rubbing his hairs with the towel. He wrapped his arms around her waist unknowingly. A smile crept on her lips.

She kept on drying her hairs while his hands were resting on her waist. He tightened the grip on her waist. She paused for a second and looked at him. He closed his eyes. She smiled and resumed drying his hairs.

She shook his shoulder. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

"If you're done romancing then leave me" she said.

This made him embarrassed. He unwrapped his arms. She shook her head and handed him his comb.

After two days

Though the day was hectic the conference was lucrative. Paper works were done.

As soon as Mr.Mehta left Omkar marched towards Aadya. They were surrounded by the crew. She looked at him puzzled.

Before she could speak anything he wrapped her arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"This is all because of you Aadya. I don't know how would I've managed if you weren't there to support me" he said.

She smiled and hugged him back.

They were so engrossed in hugging that they forgot about the crew.

The crew started clearing their throat bringing Aadya back to her senses.

"Omkar leave me. Everyone are watched us" she said.

He came back to his senses and left her. It was so embarrassing for them. Aadya smiled sheepishly. The crew departed giggling.