30

A•V•A

"Princess, let daddy in."

My eyes go wide and I near the closed door, leaning towards it as I whisper my reply.

"W-What?" My reply comes out in a somewhat shocked tone. I did not expect Luke to do this, especially right now.

"You heard me." I hear him say, "let me in, now." His voice holds an authoritative tone and I can't say no.

I shyly unlock the door, whispering a quite, "come in."

After mere seconds, the door swings opened and Luke stands before me, his fingers already unbuttoning his jeans as he pushes the door closed with his other hand.

"What.. what are you doing?" I shyly peek at him through my eyelashes. I bite my lip as I await his response. Watching as he pulls his member from his jeans.

"Get on your knees, doll." Luke looks at me, smirking as a primal look covers his face.

I'm sure in this moment, I look like a scared baby deer. Luke on the other hand, looks like a lion, ready to devour said deer. A whine escapes my lips unexpectedly, as my knees hit the floor. I wince at the cool feeling of tile against my knees but attempt to push those thoughts away. My eyes meet Luke's now, though they appear much darker than usual. His hand comes down and cups my face, his thumb passing over my closes lips.

"Open." He says simply and I do. My lips part instantly for him.

"What a good girl." Luke praises as he slips his thumb into my mouth. I wrap my lips around his finger, sucking on it softly.

I hear a groan leave his lips and his thumb is pulled from mine.

"I can't wait any longer." He insists, now holding his member near my lips.

"Okay, daddy." I slowly take the tip of his shaft into my mouth, licking with my tongue. After a few minutes of teasing, I take more of him in my mouth, letting out a whimper as I gag.

"Oh baby, it's okay." I feel Luke's hand caress my hair and I melt against his hand.

I continue sucking, wanting to impress him. My eyes meet his as I do so, though he seems to close his after a few seconds. I hear a throaty groan leave Luke's lips, and suddenly his fingers grasp my hair, pulling my further against his cock. I gag immediately, but this seems to only arouse him more. Though I don't love gagging, I can't say I'm not enjoying myself. I could get off just from the noises Luke is making.

"Oh princess, oh god." Luke groans, now pulling my head back and forth on his member. I gag each time, unable to control it as I'm not very experienced.

"Oh baby, daddy's going to come. Fuck babe." Luke pushes my head down and I feel him release in my throat. More moans leave his lips, before his cock leaves mine. I swallow the white substance in my mouth, shivering as it goes down. After a second, I stand to my feet, fixing my outfit and hair.

I look over at Luke and he's fixing himself as well, though his breath hasn't seemed to steady yet.

"I.. I really need to get back out there." I blush, nearing Luke now. He pull me in for a hug, and instantly I smell his cologne.

"You're such a good girl." Luke speaks softly into my hair, a loving tone coating his words, "my good girl." The last few words come out in a whisper, but I can still hear him.

After a few seconds we part from one another and I rush back to the table my mother and her boyfriend are at. They both seem unbothered by my absence, enjoying their food.

"Sorry mom, I'm feeling a bit sick." I say as I sit down.  I push my hair from my face, attempting to manage it.

"That's alright dear, are you nervous that I'm leaving?" My mother questions, wiping her mouth with her napkin.

"Oh yes." I reply softly, pouting my lips, "I'm going to miss you, is all." I attempt to cover up the fact that I was just on my knees in the bathroom, hoping my mother won't ask why I was gone so long.

"Where's Luke?" I ask, a clueless tone cover my voice.

"Oh, he said he had to go to work for a bit, I'm sorry dear." My mother smiles at me and I nod.

After a while, the three of us go back to the house, Charles begins to load their things into the car and my mother stays back, talking with me.

"Please call me if you need anything, okay dear? You know I worry." My mother says, stepping closer to me.

"I will momma," I smile at her, "I'll miss you lots."

My mother leans down, kissing my forehead, "I'll miss you too." She utters, giving me a sweet look.Charles appears in the door way, seeming to be finished loading the car.

"We really should get going." Charles says, glancing at my mother and I.

"I suppose we should," my mother gives me a sad look, but I manage to smile back at her. She engulfs me in a hug, holding me against her chest for a few seconds.

Once we part she speaks, "I love you so much honey, I'm so proud of the woman you've become." A tear falls from my mother's eye and she smiles.

"I love you too mom, call me as soon as you get back to California." I say, hugging her once more.

Charles and my mother get into their vehicle and begin their drive to the airport. I watch at the window as the car disappears down the street. A sigh falls from my lips as the house is now filled with silence.

"I'll miss you." I speak softly, though I know no one can hear me, considering I'm alone.